Interview Thread

Insert self props disclaimer…

Here’s the interview I did with Leo Favaro for Free to accompany his dope new video part that’s in the Footage thread. Interesting Brazilian back story I thought.

4 Likes
2 Likes

Big Hongry did his first ever UK gig in a tiny unit in Wakefield on my 50th birthday. Big up forever.

2 Likes
4 Likes
2 Likes

radness. one of the few helping usher vert into the post-crooks dawn

1 Like
2 Likes

That was interesting. Especially the Polar stuff. It feels a little like Polar has got to this H-Street point now (ironic given how much Pontus has plundered old H-Street vids) where it’s a bit too big and amorphous to still appeal in the same way it used to do.
That’s not a criticism though, just an observation.
Hjalte stayed at my house for a week in maybe 2013 ish with a big crew of Polar people and he was really nice. Good luck to him.

4 Likes

Guy Mariano Bobshirt tonight. Peak Bobshirt. This’ll be great.

5 Likes
7 Likes

Will watch later - ‘you know what I mean?’

5 Likes

I got my ‘y’knowwhatimean’ counter at the ready.

5 Likes

This is excellent as ever. Big up Farran

4 Likes

Somebody’s had media training or good editing.

But yeah that was great, as expected.

Oof, first Bob shirt I’ve had trouble with.

1 Like

That was so good!
Can’t believe Jensen filmed that line 3 times, what a legend.
Shier’s striped jumper and striped scarf kit is quite iconic (to me at least). He definitely owned that spot, but Dom Henry’s stuff there is some of my favourite UK footage from the last decade.
Watching this took me back to the early 2000s, when I’d watch WFTW every day which would get me pumped to skate outside no matter how shit the weather was. We thrive on cold winters innit.
Excellent work @PiledriverWaltz! Thanks.

3 Likes

That frontside push it still scrambles my brain

Thanks for the kind words about Dom’s ‘Favorite Spot’, folks.

I just dusted off a semi-recent interview with Nelly Morville for Closer on the occasion of the excellent new Limosine vid too.

6 Likes
2 Likes

I used to live in Shipley - I wonder where his office is. Interesting read though @Scurbrampwoody nice one

1 Like