Interview Thread

:joy:

Absolutely insane

“A bad thing has happened, but it happened for some cosmic reason which only I understand, so I don’t need to feel bad about it.”

3 Likes

Bingo. I’ve never seen more of it than in the last 3 months too. Lotta people struggling to face reality right now

1 Like

Totally. It sucks that one of the worst of them is the president of the United States of America.

2 Likes

Must have a lot of time, whoever masterminded all this.

Ensuring your historically global conspiracies all have numbers involved that conveniently add up to match some other global conspiracies you’ve planned is really tricky.

4 Likes

Not an interview, but an article I wrote for the Nottingham-based magazine Left Lion. It’s about the history of the Broadmarsh area and covers the Broadmarsh Banks:

pp. 18-9 for anyone interested.

4 Likes

It’s actually not that hard. You basically just search wikipedia for something, then do something to it, then search wikipedia for the result of that last thing you did, until you get something nefarious.

I did one here and it only took a couple of minutes and was actually quite fun, I can see why people enjoy it.

Oh I see your point, if it’s real, whoever masterminded it really went out of their way to leave us a breadcrumb trail for us to figure out what it all means.

Anytime I see people talk about conspiracy theories, I just think of this tweet.

6 Likes

I sort of typed something up yesterday saying exactly this, but bailed as it was about 200 words and so clunky.

This is perfect.

I interviewed Jeff Pang, and it’s just gone up:

10 Likes

Rad, well done Build! Come on @anon83623327, do the man a favour!

Cheers. And also, eh?

The Curtis bit ya dufus!

Yes mate! That’s some fast reading! :facepunch:t3:

Well good that build.
BIg ups

1 Like

nice one build, really enjoyed that, always rated jeff pang as one of the NYC OGs

1 Like

Read it, he’s asking you to sort out a reunion.

Jordan Trahan interview

https://cafecremeblog.com/2020/06/03/an-interview-with-jordan-trahan/