Interview Thread

Yep they have all been really good apart from that Yaje one. I didn’t enjoy that episode very much. Apart from that it’s been a very strong series!

Oh yeah I didn’t watch that one.

Dunno if it’s ABP, but the interview alongside Jarne Verbruggen’s part on Free is really good - balls-to-the-wall honest.

1 Like

Crook on the bonnet of a car is so good.

2 Likes

Cool. He’s been super active on IG lately.

So has Gorm B, properly hamming up that New Deal reboot

3 Likes

Fuck. Been waiting for this one.

It’s a real goodie. He’s got a great perma-stoned giggle on him too

Far too short. That could have been ‘Mike V on the Nine Club’ proportions.

A great longform piece from Jono about Brixton’s Baddest.

I recently had a chat with Brandon Westgate about dad life, looking up to Donny Barley, working with Jon Miner and getting towed in by Heath Kirchart to try tricks.

3 Likes

CBI coming through with yet another incredible one.

2 Likes

Nice interview. A shared Westgate/Barley part would be a great thing.

Fred’s Chrome Ball was great. Chops is the best.

Roy Denzman on The Bunt this week and it’s a good one. I hope they get more UK heads on there, I reckon one with Kyron would be hilarious.

2 Likes

Eye opening interview into the world of volunteering for skate aid camps. Interesting to hear someone being so candid about the positives and negatives of it all.

2 Likes

I want to be 50 years old and see some kids skating at 7-Eleven and grab their board and do a switch tre flip.” from the Pat Burke interview over at Jenkem.

Better that than the handstand attempts we used to have to witness from the ‘I used to do that, give me a go’ crew.