Interview Thread

Jared Leto looking ass.

2 Likes

I think I would much rather watch Olsen try ramble through whatever thoughts are in his head on that particular day than pretty much any other skateboarder

1 Like

Yeah Iā€™m probably in the minority here but I actually like him. Iā€™ve always loved his skating and heā€™s pretty honest in interviews, like he is in this one.

Could have fucking done without the lame questions about ā€˜pick up linesā€™ and ā€˜who gets more girlsā€™ etc but then again it is a Jenkem piece.

3 Likes

Yeah I rate him. He at least has something to say, even if he canā€™t quite figure out what it is

3 Likes

Hahaha yeah thatā€™s exactly it. Heā€™s always entertained me.

Also the 9 Club episode with him and Steve is hands down the best one of all time.

2 Likes

Oh no what a terrible insult imagine looking that ugly

2 Likes

Jared Leto looks good considering heā€™s nearly 50

Just some freewheelin type of company doing what he wants with it, no team, guest boards, trips with whomever, no pressure.
Iā€™m looking forward to 917 part 2.

That interview gave me no confidence that weā€™ll see anything from 917 ever again. He needs someone to run it on his behalf. His mind is too unfocused.

2 Likes

Haha yeah agree with this.

I wonder who left but wasnā€™t on. Genesis evans?

As unproductive and frustrating as Olson must be as a team manager/company owner, we did get two really great videos out of 917, although that was all John Wilsonā€™s doing I guess.

Logan Lara.
I reckon that first 917 vid has been my most watched video in the past 10 years.

Listening to this right nowā€¦Leo Sharp. One of the greats, for sureā€¦

6 Likes
5 Likes

hahaha, holy shit

5 Likes

That is a fucking rad interview!

1 Like
2 Likes

You gone in? Any good?

Yeah. I enjoyed it. It comes across a bit more like a chat than a rigid, pre prepared interview. Itā€™s maybe a bit clunky in places. Probably because itā€™s his first one, but it has its moments and had me smiling. The time flew by and it was over before I knew it. There have been a few skate related podcasts started that have just come and gone and, having listened to them, thatā€™s for the best. Hopefully Clyde will keep on with this and weā€™ll see where it goes. Iā€™m interested to hear the next one for sure.