Interview Thread

Just watched this…it’s really good.

1 Like

Haven’t got around to uploading these anywhere else yet (and I don’t really know if they’d work in another format anyway so pardon the mad self plug) – but I’ve started cutting some narrated video part excerpts. Here’s a couple from my most recent pieces of work.

Josh Wilson talks Kate Bush

Dick Rizzo talks Frank Zappa

3 Likes
4 Likes

Jenkem’s been good lately, after, err… A bit of a dip.

1 Like

Someone just needs to buy all the remains and build the park somewhere, job done :+1:

1 Like

At one point the city of Malmo bought up a load of the granite from Love Park and had it shipped out to Sweden. Gustav Eden was pushing for them to recreate Love there, but I think the rest of the city’s governance wasn’t as keen.

Edit: Why Chunks of LOVE Park Are Being Shipped to Sweden

7 Likes
1 Like
8 Likes

Max Palmer is a magician

3 Likes

That was so good!

4 Likes

Love Heckride, haven’t read this yet, but I know it’s going to be great.

In particular, he mentioned how there were a lot of blatant similarities to his filming style and the ones used in that video.

I find it odd that Strobeck would try and call somebody out for ‘copying’ his filming style when every filmer on the planet is doing it. I’d be fucking stoked if I started something that everyone copied.

1 Like

I’d be gutted if I realized that a trend I started had made 95% of skate vids unwatchable.

8 Likes

Haha yeah fair play

I think I’d be pretty into it if I came up with anything at all that all the kids were super into, especially if it pissed off a bunch of middle-aged men.

You what?

I don’t really see what’s cool about an older skater pissing off older skaters but each to his own I suppose. :man_shrugging: