Interview Thread

Ouch!

I just see him as having an educated and honest opinion. Didnā€™t realise heā€™d dropped out of college. I donā€™t think that matters.

Iā€™m not saying he isnā€™t smart/ switched on just feels like heā€™s trying too hard to let everyone know that

1 Like

Fair enough. Didnā€™t get that vibe here. I guess itā€™s a bit more highbrow than Nine Club, and different option. Always has me thinking after I come away from the Vent City podcasts.

Youā€™re not going to find any answers on the Nine Club (medical insurance).

1 Like

At least once an episode Roger has that distant, glazed look dead into the camera whilst unloading like at 2:48

1 Like

Newbury Reprezent!

Strange how itā€™s still a bit of a rarity to hear Penny just chatting away.

Has this been posted?! Canā€™t see it anywhere yet itā€™s got a thread on Slap.

1 Like

Checking it out now. Been going through the podcasts from the conference now.

Good read. As a result I shall be boycotting NASS this year.

1 Like

Yeah me too, iā€™ve already burnt my tickets.

1 Like

I boycotted NASS from the point I read the letter in Sidewalk from a security guard who had to deal with a kids ballbag having been ripped open and unravelling after a gas canister exploded on a fireā€¦

Trying to send 10s of thousands of drunk kids to bed at 11 and not expecting any trouble, the most badly organised festival ever at one pointā€¦

Anyone remember that?!

1 Like

nass has always been shite & always will be

I know a few skaters watched a food vendor beat a kid to death for Nicking a bottle of ketchup one year.

Seem to remember one year didnā€™t a fuck load of people just trample over one of the campsites for a laugh and really caused damage?

Every year I went I have to say big up for the skate community backing the girls comps being on at wack times. I think the last time I was there, they had it on Saturday night like 9pm or
Something? Security even fucked off so atleast people who didnā€™t have the right band could get up close and support.

2 Likes

You might be being lied to.

1 Like

@neddy will know, I remember Potter having to go to court a few times as a witness for it, maybe he didnā€™t die, memory is fucked but it was pretty serious if he didnā€™t get merked letā€™s just say that

Iā€™ll double check with Potter but he 100% went to court as a witness.

I remember seeing Potter in a suit outside the 20 (odd sight as he was a crusty metaling bastard then haha) and he was in a dark place about it bless him