Interview Thread

I’m not sure I can do an hour of Dyrdek talking rather than skating - will give it a go though. I wonder if mentions his being a freemason* and his ownership of an honest to goodness time machine. That time machine, if it actually worked, which it undoubtedly doesn’t, would prove to be pretty handy when it comes to getting an edge with time management, eh.

*I seem to recall him saying in an interview bitd that his uncle was a 33rd degree mason and he’d given him a silver ring or a small silver fish, (not silverfish), or similar trinket. He was told that if he ever needed help then to produce it at a lodge and he’d get whatever he needed. Iirc, he was on tour and the crew’s van was low on fuel and he was running out of cash, so off he went to the nearest Masonic lodge/ temple/ whatever and he got the bail out he needed.

(Disclaimer: There is the distinct possibility that he, or I, could could have made that up and it never happened).

He is a Mason these days though - I’ll get my foil…

I’m pretty sure this is a reference to Dyrdek and his time machine - something I could have made up out of nowhere!

1 Like

That seems about right :joy: Last thing I remember seeing about it was that it was sitting on his coffee table, unassembled and still in it’s box…but who knows, maybe he finally got round to putting that thing together :wink:

I thought he was too scared to actually ever use it lol

Not surprised he was scared of it had a T Handle connected to the mains :flushed:

When the fuck did skateboarders start getting comment sections like this

I know it’s not a skateboarding channel, but fuck me. It’s weird to see it.

It’s like a virus. Seeps in via gullible pros like the red weed, propagating through social media.

2 Likes

YouTube is awash with spambots

Kind of interesting the Olympics YouTube channel put this out:

It’s a nice little vid, but about as far off from the Olympics as you could get.

They’ll have a hard time if they can only use Olympic footage, waiting 4 years to update the channel every time

1 Like

Just thought they would want something a bit more ‘send it’ than that.

4 Likes

7 Likes

Link might be more use than a screenshot?

Should be good, Mike rules.

3 Likes

I couldn’t seem to get one out of google podcasts on a browser.
Offered me a 1k character longtail link, that didn’t work
¯_(ツ)_/¯

2 Likes

Interview with Liam who made the Ben Raemers documentary for Vice and who some of you lot already know.

4 Likes
1 Like