Interview Thread

Yeah I think so. Not 100% sure to be honest but that sounds right.

8 Likes

Banging @Gconroy interview in the new Grey.

3 Likes

Ooooh. Hopefully itā€™ll be online at some point.

2 Likes

Will have to try and make some time, BA always comes across as a nice guy.

1 Like

New guest(?) board on Girl too. Interpol x BA ā€¦ which is rad to see.

3 Likes

20 years? Iā€™m gonna pukeā€¦.

Not quite there yet. Premiered 2003 - as can be seen by MCā€™s sig hereā€¦

2 Likes

Cheers mon.
Skate shop jolly on the 29th of this month if anyones in town and wants to swing by:

4 Likes

have spunked all my likes in the pun thread, but good work GC

Listened to most of it while driving earlier. He is a lovely human being for sure.

I can confirm that heā€™s been giving his stuff for free for a really long time. At the Lausanne Grand Prix in 98 he left one of his used boards in the car park. Nobody did that back then, pros would sell you anything for 10 or 20 francs but they wouldnā€™t give you shit for free.
I grabbed that board (Toy Machine Fists board with a massive Indy sticker, how fantastic), too bad my mum chucked it away years later thinking it was rubbish.

2 Likes

Chatted to Casper about monochrome outfits, music supervision and Andrew Allen affection in the latest ā€˜Five Favorite Partsā€™ over at Quartersnacks.

7 Likes

Andrew Allenā€™s ā€˜AA for Vansā€™ part plus commentary from Casper for the above Five Faves interview.

1 Like

New Bobshirt - John Lucero interviewā€¦

https://youtu.be/TESrIexmmBQ

*the after the credits, credits interview :wink:

5 Likes

Iā€™m thick - what is gconroyā€™s proper name? Trying to find this. Thanks

Mr S. Adult

2 Likes
15 Likes

Lap it up. Iā€™m king for a day

17 Likes

No only kidding, Iā€™ll try not to let the dizzy heights of fame get to me.
Iā€™m really chuffed I got to have a photo in a magazine. Iā€™ve never had one and itā€™s always been a personal pipe dream of mine so Iā€™m really made up Henry k. Put me in the mag.

17 Likes

Interview/ Photos were amazing. Big up!

2 Likes