Interview Thread

Big fan.

1 Like
3 Likes

And big up @Gconroy on the Grey interview. Was very hyped to see a photo of you on your fave bank spot in it too. Mikey Patrick has a good interview in the same issue with some pretty heavy photos as well.

Shiloh talks covers inc Ron Chatman’s RAD

3 Likes

Got another interview with Cyrus up at Quartersnacks talking ‘The Most Productive Crew’ era, studying industrial design, running Limosine and basically everything he’s been doing for the past ten years when not suffering at The Sombrero.

8 Likes
1 Like
5 Likes

Had no idea Nick was retiring. I’ve loved his skating ever since DITC. Big fan of Isle too, despite not skating enough these days to justify buying their boards.

Can’t really afford it but fuck it, just bought his last board for the wall as I missed out on Shiers.

2 Likes

Song/Your Ghost/Joke/Ect…

8 Likes

That Stacy Peralta interview was really enjoyable. Some gems in there for sure. The conversational approach was good, rather than just doing the obvious rehash of the usual timeline take that we all know already and have heard so many times before. Interesting looking at this fifty or so year period in boardsports as being akin to The (Age of) Enlightenment. Also liked ‘the curse of being good at something’ and how that makes one resistant to trying something new and having to go through the kook phase again - from personal experience I’d say that hit the nail on the head. All round good listen. Worth your time folks.

1 Like

One for the older heads - an interview with Dan Jackson, a fifty year old (street) skater.

2 Likes
8 Likes

That Harry photo is and always will be gnarly

2 Likes

Yeah, before Stereo he was on the OG team iirc. Si Skipp and Croliver too and they’re now on the rebooted team.

1 Like
3 Likes

Talked to Elissa Steamer about video parts from Frankie Hill to Frank Gerwer for the latest Five Fave Parts over at Quartersnacks.

9 Likes

Playing catch up tonight… really enjoyed this.

Can someone get him to do more please?

Ta.

1 Like

Neil on Neil

8 Likes
11 Likes