KNOX!!!!

22 Likes

Dude’s the truth. He’s pretty much in my top ten ever at this point, up there with Gonz, Carroll, Penny, Gustav and those guys.
His ability to connect obstacles (that are sometimes not obstacles!) on crusty terrain is unmatched. Jake Harris’ work is superb too.

The quick front board on that wall (it’s definitely not a ledge) after the back 3 down the stairs was quite erotic. Loved the 5050 to 5050 to back 180 to fakie 5050 too.
Damn, so much ill shit in this… Gonna watch it many more times.

9 Likes

Really excited to see this. Going to make the whole family watch it with me on the big TV.

5 Likes

Oh skateboarding.

My initial reaction was ‘oh what’s she done now’.

2 Likes

The fucking state of that pavement.

Great stuff.

8 Likes

So excited to see this.

Two viewings in. I don’t think I blinked for the duration the first time.

In a world of meh, cookie cutter content that feels like you’ve seen it all before this is so refreshing. Every aspect has had thought and care put into it consequently it’s got something that not a lot of things seem to have these days - longevity. Gonna have to watch it a bunch more times to have it fully sink in. Then a bunch more times just for the hell of it. Atlantic Drift is always quality. The best thing in skateboarding at the moment? Probably.

5 Likes

As if doing a regular 5050 on that thing wasn’t awkward and gnarly enough.

3 Likes

If Tom Knox made a pass at me, i’d probably close my eyes and reciprocate. He’d probably pull 4 quick tricks on me, fuck off and leave me confused for life.

3 Likes

I’ve watched three times now. Lovely bloke, incredible skateboarder, impeccable spot selection and amazing style.

The best.

:heart:

3 Likes

Damn. This part is a keeper. I actually yelled “yyyoooooooo” out loud multiple times. What a journey.

2 Likes

Even with the weight of super high expectations - that was shockingly incredible.

I hope he’s getting paid a lot of money

5 Likes

That is what’s it’s all about.

2 Likes

Imagine if he gets SOTY?

Deserved

11 Likes

Sorry skateboarding, not being paid lots. But he deserves to be paid alot.

1 Like

The antidote to Jagger Eaton.

Actually fuck it, gonna piss les off here, this is the antidote to Aurelien Giraud

9 Likes

He skates like Anthony Pappalardo prior to making little tables.

6 Likes

THE BEST! I’m so stoked on this.
Knox and Jake never disappoint.

It’s absolutely nuts how quick footed he is. Incredible.

bigs ups to J.Harris for the impeccable filming, edit and sound design.
classy, funny and uncanny!