Latest forum updates

I found it tricky to begin with, and it’s one of the things that always gets asked by people changing to this forum system/software when they aren’t used to it. The developers aren’t willing to change it, for various reasons. If you want to see what the person is replying to, click the username on the right hand side of their reply and it will take you straight to it. If you want to quote someone, highlight the text and press the quote button that pops up.

Sorry wayout, I can’t change this…:frowning:

My phone has managed to retain the dark theme but it has also kept the marketing header you gave it.
Would it be possible to re-introduce, because I don’t see the theme options available any longer, a dark theme?
I have as many of my screens across the board in dark themes where possible.

Hi @Mush, only the Light theme is available to non-subscribers. In some instances/glitches people have retained the old MarketingPro header before I added Patreon.

If you want access to any of the dark themes and the work-safe lurking templates you’ll have to become a $4 patreon here :grimacing:: https://www.patreon.com/ukskateforum

My themes have disappeared???

Themes only available to $4 subscribers, if you had them up until now then maybe they were cached or something as I set them to disappear unless you subscribe ages ago

I am a subscriber @Spanky

Think I did it the day you launched it.

Shit let me check nedders will DM you

Try now Nedders think it should be fixed now

(also applies to anyone else having problems seeing all themes)

Fixed thanks mate.

i was getting ad’s as well! got spanky to look into it and he couldn’t see them but they appear to have disappeared again now. je suis confusled

Good man.

Shit ok so @nazoreth can you see ads now?
@anon86856945 I’ll check when I get home I’m out at the moment

@Spanky it’s kind of random. Via a browser on my laptop there are no ad’s (and adblocker is disabled on this forum (( :heart: ))) . Via my phone i sometimes get weird ad’s and sometimes get no ad’s. It’s a really mild inconvenience and to be honest if it gets you more ad revenue i’m happy to put up with it

Yeah anybody that uses apostrophes so recklessly gets advertised at.

ads look’s wrong thoug’h i don’t’ kn’ow wh’y

Phew!

Try clearing cache on your phone whilst logged out. That or try different browser on your phone and see if that works. If it does, then it’s a browser issue with your phone @nazoreth

Yeah tried all that, it’s all good, not bothered

All of a sudden, getting loads of ads. Paying subber.

1 Like

Same mainly on mobile.