Latest forum updates

I’m sure we’ve had the shite plastic ones and a ‘real ice’ rinks set up in town at Christmas over the years.

This is what you get with premium, top-tier, platinum membership is it?

1 Like

fuuuuuck

does it happen if you login incognito/private mode?

Yer always mate. Doesn’t matter what mode.

How bout now? Try again with incognito please

I have Reed thinking I might suit the Romanian speaking account manager role.

The funny thing is I’d probably be better than that than the personal trainer job. Fuck exercise all to fuck.

Current massive ad on mine is for some weight loss bullshit. I’ve lost six stone since February, so they’re wasting their money.

Shit I’m really sorry guys

I am working on it, just at work at the moment and a bit slammed. I can’t test it with ads completely turned off so bear with me :heart:

Yeah yeah. Shopping for a new car with all this ad revenue, aren’t you?

Yeah could you click through a couple of those big ads for me, yeah? Need a bit extra so I can have colour-coded carbon wing mirrors on the RS6

1 Like

I demand you have some livery on your new car with a list of your patreons. I don’t want to be in a shitty place though, somewhere like the petrol cap will be fine.

Looks like there’s a problem with the Instagram previews…am looking into it…

1 Like

Can I hide a thread in here. Say running for example. I keep seeing 200 odd notifications because I never look in there.

Yes! Go to the bottom of the thread and click on this below and select muted.

Absolute godsend.
Fucking snooker and rugby threads ffs.

Same, but not just the forum. Must be an iOS thing.

Not just the forum? Any other popular sites do it?

Thought I’d move previous comment to correct thread.

Also FYI love this thing on my phone.

Is it possible to Sticky the U.K. Video thread?

Then could we do a sticky thread for SOSs, everyone’s side hustles on here in a thread as well, Books, Zines, Furniture ;). Be nice to support everyone’s ventures in one place as well.

I don’t think it would clutter the forum at all, and I am sure you could mute those few threads if you wanted to.

After Covid, I want to support as many people as possible that aren’t a massive company would be cool to have places to see everyone’s stuff as well, especially as this place has an eclectic posting base :wink:

I don’t think we’ll need to sticky it. But let’s see. It’s not something that gets asked every week. Unlike ‘what board shall I get my 4 year old’

1 Like

FYI: I got a Google AdSense policy violation warning re the Warwick thread (for it using vulgarities and threatening language). I’ve moved it to the mods only area so it can’t be seen by web crawlers.

Once I’ve worked out how to swap all the c-words out for something else I’ll add it back in.

3 Likes

“Conch”

Also sorry

2 Likes