Lintell's 'Northern Grit' part

‘Northern Grit’? Isn’t he from Ashford?! (Joke: I know he now lives in Manchester!)

14 Likes

That was brilliant!
So much good stuff in this. The fakie front crooks shove out, the double road gap (switch flip, switch heel), the pole jam 360 out and so much more.
Put this guy’s name on a board Thiebaud!

5 Likes

Was that a really long feeble or a really slow feeble?

Either way it was good.

1 Like

Was the flip over the rail into the bank at the Asda the same Asda that Brady flipped over a rail into a bank at?

2 Likes

I dunno why but he reminds me of Worrest a bit.

So fucking good.

4 Likes

I think so - in Stockport

2 Likes

I can kind of see what you mean. Might be their arms, or the way they push. Hhmmm.

His backside flips are really good. The catch of the kickflip at 2:29 is splendid too.
Oh and that SSBSTS!

2 Likes

Same Asda that’s the bigger side.
Brady kickflipped the small side to flat.

Stockport Asda represent

10 Likes

heft + chill. Both have got a good mix of power and tech, and do their tricks with relaxed authority.

also: arm swing, arm tats, backwards caps

1 Like

If it’s the rail I think it is (Cottingley in Leeds), it’s really really long but not at all steep so it would give the impression of it being slow.
I’m fairly certain it is that rail

4 Likes

Vigorously smashing that like button right hurrr

and massive props to the forum’s @Londonskater and @anonymity for pushing the hirsute pulse

2 Likes

It’s nuts. Absolutely not a spot at all. I stood at the top after the photo came out in the mag and it’s incomprehensible.

That was amazing.

1 Like

That was some pleasant viewing, he has a good bs flip that’s for sure.

And the best switch f/s heels.

Very very good! Surely a board can’t be far away?!

1 Like

I don’t even think that was his best stuff and it was still amazing.

1 Like

This made me lol.

/gilet

2 Likes

I came here to say that clip is highly giffable!

Whilst I’ve always been able to see that, objectively, he’s really rad, I’ve always been left a bit cold by most of his parts…

This however was really, really great, I think his skating really benefits from more of a relaxed edit with lots of lines etc. Amazing work.