Lintell's 'Northern Grit' part

Think I wrote it on here once, but when I flew to Split (Croatia), there was a family seated beside me who were convinced it was either French or Greek that they spoke in Croatia.

They also weren’t sure if we landed on an island or mainland.

To me both of those are completely unforgiveable if you’ve went about planning and booking a family holiday somewhere.

3 Likes

Rye and I were on a Red Bull trip years ago showing Nieratko and the then team around - they asked ‘can we go to a castle?’
We took them to Sandal Castle near my house and when we arrived at a ruined 12th century castle, J-Cas asked ‘Did the terrorists do this?’
He might’ve been joking but I’m pretty sure he wasn’t.
In the article of the same trip in The Skateboard Mag every single photo was captioned as ‘London’ despite us travelling around the whole country.
Tbf though, we got paid to take J-Cas for fish and chips.

10 Likes

I went out with a girl who was at Cambridge University at the time and she got the hump when I was visiting a mate in Bristol as she assumed Cambridge was in-between Bristol and Brighton (where I was at the time). So I drew a map of UK and asked her to put a cross where Brighton was and she placed it where Sheffield was. And we had gone for a walk in Brighton, on the seafront, only a few days before.

8 Likes

I got taken to see the oldest house in Brisbane and it had double-glazed windows.

6 Likes

What did he mean like did they build the castle?

I would love to see those photos.

23 Likes

Why does his face look like it’s been face swapped in that photo?!

Sometimes someone goes pro and you’re thinking “sick he worked for that” but damn Harry really really worked for that. Bigup

7 Likes

Is there actually anyone out there that has deserved it more? What a legend.

6 Likes

Big up Harry I never thought he’d actually do it! Good man!

4 Likes

Who was the last British person to go out and make it on a legit American company? Raemers on Enjoi?

2 Likes

I remember how offended you got when we watched the Fast Show and Channel 9 came on… “Fuck, you guys really do just think of Europe as one place where they talk funny”

1 Like

Edit: Oops, LAST. Yeah, gotta be Raemers.

1 Like

Wait no, Sky Brown.

2 Likes

Kyron if we’re counting Numbers

2 Likes

I just realised she’s pro for Almost, had no idea. Shows how much attention I pay to Almost.

1 Like

Nope.
Mega deserved

1 Like

She’s not pro for Almost, she’s pro for Bufoni’s alarmingly named ‘Monarch Project’ AKA Project Monarch which is some dark CIA shit.

Puleo’s brain will explode

3 Likes

CJ reminded me yesterday that Harry filmed the ender for his Sidewalk part on Sept 1st 2011 - ten years and one day to the date of him turning pro. Bonkers.
p.s. the Sheff subway kinked rail 5050

11 Likes

Remember walking round the corner with Beall to see him Bs Flip over the handrail at Subway 9 in 2/3 goes. Was dope. Leo shot that photo, maybe 2009/10.

2 Likes