Merry Christmas ya'll

What’s everyone got planned for big JC’s birthday tomorrow? Who is laying low? Who is mingling in the one day window? Who is flouting the rules?

Personally I am staying home with the mrs and kids. We will video call various family throughout the day.

Hope you all have an enjoyable day but if anyone is feeling displaced or low of sorts, inbox is always open.

Have a good en peeps.

5 Likes

3 Likes

Happy Christmas you lot.

Im staying at home with the Mrs and son, not seeing anyone apart from zoom calls with Grandparents do they can see little un and he can show off his presents.

Did some slowcooked pork shoulder for tonight, prepped all the stuff I can for tomorrow but staying home and chilling. Might go for a walk if the weathers nice

3 Likes

Me and the lady and my middle son (had a falling out with his mum, oops). Neither of them like mince pies so I am stoked.
Daughter round on Boxing Day.
We’re currently at the start of a 3 day food binge that will end on the 27th when healthy bullshit begins again.
Usually I’m in the ‘can’t give a fuck’ camp for Christmas but I’m loving it this year.

Merry Christmas all.

3 Likes

Seasons Greetings from Tier 4. Had planned to have (grand)parents round but thats not happening. So us, the kids, lashings of red wine and turkey for 7 thats now 4… have a good one

4 Likes

Same. Be well up for this every year. Just made a banging bread sauce now watching Paddington 2

4 Likes

Fuck all. Seeing my son Boxing Day, only thing worth getting excited about.

3 Likes

Struggling to get into it a bit having steadily all but given up booze throughout the year. I’ll have a few more Baileys, some wine and see how it goes.

4 Likes

It’s easy. Two. Son, and I’m not currently homeless.

4 Likes

You’ll be good Ned. My missus is doing the same as you, I have the boys for tonight and tomorrow then they’ll go Christmas night.

1 Like

Oh I have him for a few days, just been ages because I missed a weekend because of sel iso.

I’m gonna mute this don’t want shit on a nice day for everyone lol.

1 Like

Go around the parents, eat all their food, haha. Just got to drop the kids off at their mums for an hour or two on Christmas day, once they’re picked back up, it’s chill from there.

1 Like

Merry Christmas all! Just me and the lady this year but totally fine with that, the fridge is well stocked and now watching Jason & the Argonauts with a Peroni. Port and cheese later on I think.

1 Like

Had an absolutely freezing walk down the prom earlier (forgot how cold the north is) then watched Elf with my niece. Had a nap and now am about to crack a beer and watch Gremlins. Tomorrow it’ll be 5 of us, two households. Normalish apart from no candlelight carols which we always do.

Tried to open some cheese earlier and my mum told me off as it’ll ‘ruin my appetite’. I’m 33.

2 Likes

Tried getting my son not to nap so he could go to sleep early, wasn’t going to happen! So he napped. I took my daughter out for a ride on her scooter. Had lasagne with a side of chippy chips for tea. Drinking a bottle of my secret santa Cumberland golden ale. Done a quick clean of the living room for tomorrow. Just me, the Mrs and 2 kids. I’ve got a climbing frame to build later, and haul all the presents in from the car.

Had one of the best years I can remember, and still don’t give a flying fuck about Christmas. In-laws for a few hours then home for the baby’s bedtime. That’ll do.

2 Likes

Merry stolen pagan festival everyone, image
I will be mostly skating tomorrow and then boozing with my brothers.
Have a rad one all :metal:t3:

3 Likes

Happy Christmas to all. By myself this year but intend to cook some semblance of a Christmas dinner. Promise I won’t post too much bullshit here when I inevitably drink too much. Just going to watch some films and do some maths and work on my map quiz book.

3 Likes

Interested.

1 Like

Oh, just this:

I really like maps and vexillology, so I find this really fun.

1 Like