Merry Christmas ya'll

Getting shit faced and messaging you lot in this thread.

5 Likes

Happy Christmas to you too man. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Yeah, do. Too many drunken posts get deleted by the person posting them. Leave that shit up, we’re all human and it’s never not positive anyway.

1 Like

Spoke to my family on zoom for about 2 hours earlier. Did games and stuff and it really made me feel like Christmas actually. The chaos of it and stuff. Was great.

Haven’t seen them since last Christmas and it sort of hit me like a ton of bricks. Got a bit emosh after it. Soppy cunt. My sons 2 in March and they haven’t seen him since then. It’s nuts.

Have a good one tomorrow.

4 Likes

Happy Xmas, you lot.

Just had a quick scan over this thread…keep well and keep posting!

x

1 Like

Eaten so much two days on the bounce that I haven’t needed breakfast or lunch the next day

Merry Xmas everyone xxx

Just ate a big tasty meal and the drink had a plastic straw.

Was so good,

1 Like

gonna be on me tod, hoping its dry to shred!!

3 Likes

I get to Indiana Jones my way with a surprise new bike through the hall door later on this evening, which is right beside my son’s room and he’s setting up a noise trap with reindeer bells and assorted loud things to trip me up when I try to get in.

5 Likes

Staying away from my Mum & Dad so just me, partner, Son and Dog.

Tonight = Fish fingers for tea, half a game of Game Of Life and now going to watch Ghosts Christmas special.

Tomorrow = a walk, a roast and a some telly. Might even try and finish our game.

Merry Christmas all!!

4 Likes

Afternoon all, just wanted to take a minute to wish you all a very merry Christmas and a happy year, most of all good health!
These days people don’t spend much time or thought on some personal words to their friends and family, they just copy and paste some random shit and send it on.
So, after all we’ve been though together this year I want to thank you for your friendship and wish you a happy 2018!
You are the best gymnastics group anyone could ask for.
Best wishes, Helen

24 Likes

Tomorrow is me, wife and 5 year old plus mother in law and my mum and dad. Mother in Law is in the bubble but me and the kid haven’t really seen my parents since Feb so it’ll be a bit amazing to get a hug off them.

Big fried breakfast, followed by presents which takes about 3 hrs. We’ve agreed a £20 pp limit this year cos it was getting silly. Last year was 12 people all bringing at least 12 presents each and it took 4 hours and there was about £4K of shit there. We’ve all agreed we don’t really need stuff so it’s scaled back. Best bit will be giving my daughter her Magenta mini setup.

Then a walk across the fields to avoid the slump kicking in and back for dinner. Turkey is in a sous vide tonight to cook slow and moist then season and herb butter it tomorrow for 10 mins in a big pan.

Then probably Cards Against Humanity, if only to hear my Mum ask me again what bukkake is and watch some telly.

Wife can’t drink (8 months pregnant) and developed diabetes so can’t even eat usual
Xmas chocolates etc and has been amazing letting the rest of us get on with it.

@Spanky - you must be due any day now??

4 Likes

The wife is having to isolate due to 4 of her front row pupils testing positive on the last day of term. She’s properly gutted, despite testing negative she’s housebound till after boxing day.

As shite as it is for her we’re making the most of it. Im Relieved we don’t have to do the dash between parents houses. The house is gutted, food is prepped and presents organised, it should be hassle free.

Anyway, whatever your situation have a merry Christmas. Here’s to kicking the shit out of 2021.

1 Like

Eldest is asleep. I’ve been downstairs and built the climbing frame, it’s too big. Youngest is still awake,hopefully he goes down soon and then I can organise all the presents.

1 Like

My family were supposed to head down from Notts but we pulled the plug on that last week.

Just me, my wife, our 8 year old, my step daughter and my grandson. I’m cooking. 60% are vegan so it won’t be easy.

I’m not normally that arsed about Christmas but feels like more of a thing this year…

1 Like

All of you guys seem like wonderful parents. Genuinely stoked for you guys! Keeping being rad dads.

6 Likes

Merry Christmas peeps!

I’m 33 in 31 minutes.

7 Likes

Anyone else have to do a mad queue for Christmas meat order?

8am, by the time I’d been served the amount of people in line had tripled and was snaking round the corner.

Highlight of the day was with my daughter t the christingle church service and then a play in the evening by an acting troupe. I’m 3 beers in and ready for bed.

Few beers in. Family have gone to bed - even the dog (he’ll come crawling back when I break out the Twiglets).

Getting ready to deploy Santa - definitely for the last time. We’ve been busted.

2 Likes

Merry Xmas forum

1 Like