Middle Aged Shed

I got one of these last week and almost posted in here, but didn’t want to feel like a show off.

I filed inside some narrow spaces then had a couple of Coronas.

Ps. I don’t like whiskey.

1 Like

I got one of those mitre saws from Wickes, the absolute clincher was the laser sighting on it, was only about 40 quid I’ve absolutely rinsed the fuck out of it.

laser sighting has broken, mind. But I think it’s pretty easy to see where you are going to cut when there’s a massive fuckoff rotating disk hovering over it

1 Like

people really rate those for car stuff! There is certain belts which are better then others but the files are really handy for tight spaces

1 Like

I’ve had a few occasions where I thought one would come in handy but it was car stuff that made me finally add to cart - it’s so much easier and neater than a hammer, chisel & Dremel.

I am glad I bought extra belts. :+1:

Very much enjoyed leaf chat. Continually Udpated Leaves thread!?

Forgot about this one - my garden office and wooden room replacing our knackered conservatory are being built right now. Taking longer than planned but should be rad when finished. Hoping I can fit 30+ years of skate mags in my office, along with every other nerdy thing I’ve collected!

2 Likes

Got a rotisserie on my bbq and it’s banging. Made a chicken kebab type thing.

2 Likes

Crunchy on the outside.

Yeah I couldn’t pack it tight enough so got some char. Was amazing though.

1 Like

Chop saw flex.

I got this beast a couple of years ago, it has a very useful feature where it has a light shining on either side of the blade which projects a shadow of the blade on the timber instead of a laser. Really easy to see if you are working in the sunshine where a laser suffers.

5 Likes

Wellington boots, talk to me. I only know Hunter but there’s got to be some better ones that aren’t that expensive.

Unless you’re gonna walk miles in them just buy Dunlop.

I got some £7 jobs from the garden centre.

It’s moist at my new place.

Waders might be a better option then

I put my footprint insoles in my Dunlop wellies. I use them loads for work and this pair have lasted 6 years so far.

2 Likes

I have Dunlop too and confirm they last ages and I have never had welly envy when I meet people in superior wellies.

1 Like
1 Like

If you do decide to flex a little bit, I got these which are nice to wear. Got a neoprene lining to keep you feet warm so no big socks needed. Probably riding a bit close to Hunter twatness but they were a Christmas present and turned out to be really good.

2 Likes

If you want to override Hunter twatness and flex a lot on the welly front, look no further than Le Chameau (motherfucker) :wink:.

Last word added for the Slap lurkers.

2 Likes