Music thread

Supreme, Cherry.

1 Like

That thumbnail mixed with the song title reminds me of a scene from the best film of all time, The Room.

i put this on my insta but thought you might like it too, HSBC repping for the grime scene in E17

1 Like

This is like being on the drugs.

1 Like

Who was it that was saying they really hoped David Hasselhoff would collaborate with Ministry to cover Neil Diamond?

3 Likes

Jesus.

Stumbled across this lovely feel good number today…

1 Like

Who is everyone’s preferred streaming vendor?

I still buy physical ha.
I try music out on Youtube or bandcamp to see if i’ll like enough to buy unless it’s an artist I know I want to buy from.

We have Spotify at work and it’s pretty amazing. If I was a kid now I definitely wouldn’t bother with buying records and stuff. But I’m not so I’ll keep buying em

So much missing from Spotify though. I’m worried there’ll be a generation who thinks Spotify is ‘all music’.

Like the entire KLF back catalogue

1 Like

Lots of people still think that the charts was all music in the past.

I bet many people think that Spotify has ALL music ever.

My Car has a Deezer sub but it’s missing loads and some shit is like B recording or something, just sounds wrong?

Spotify playlists are one of my favourite things right now

Talking of tunes anyone seen or seeing Metallica’s S&M2?

I feel like I’ve seen and heard it and I don’t need a re-up on it?

I get Spotify through my work phone package.
Usually on all the time while I work at home or driving about in the car.

buy records from absolutely anywhere but always check if its on bandcamp first so i get the files to stick on ipod for work listening. got a few shower playlists on spotify but that’s about all i use it for, bit shite really isnt it

went on a mad one a few months ago cos i pranged it about my house burning down so spent ages adding every tune i own to discogs collection, was pretty satisfying in the end i must admit

Or De La Soul