Music thread

Had no idea that this was Kenny Rogers.

3 Likes

This oldie just popped up in my YouTube earlier as if to chime with the mood. One of those covers that’s better than the original.

1 Like

damn forgot about that, wicked cover

My local doing its Saturday night on YouTube instead.

2 Likes

And yet another mix. It’s a good one though

3 Likes

1 Like

hope you are all doing ok in this strange time. i did a lockdown mix for www.realrootsradio.net and stuck it on my mixcloud. prime 1970’s roots and culture reggae

3 Likes

Just stick the link in the forum does the rest

Did a big soundcloud dump over the last few days. 50+ tracks up now for what it’s worth. I dread to think how many hours that translates into.

I made them all downloadable if anyone is after tunes for edits

2 Likes

old times

2 Likes

You know who

He’s put a few things up over the last few days - all apparently stuff he played in live sets but wasn’t released before.

I could do with a good Soundcloud dump to pass the time this week…

3 Likes

Shame he’s a tin foil twit, wonder if he’s in the Glasgow 5G group thingy that builda posted.

Anyone know who Heidi Lord is? Did she ever exist?

hmmm, no Idea but linked to Jodey Kendrick.

I’ve got English Electric which is a good ambient album, quite AFXey in places. Apparently Heidi died last year

What were you expecting? Did loads of drugs in the early 90’s…his musical output…his barely visible presence for 30 years…he was never gonna be anything other than tinfoil.

I know I know, you just hope the people who make the music you like are going to be superior beings.