Music thread

The link is showing now which it wasn’t before… let me try an embed

2 Likes

Ah it worked. Thanks!

1 Like

Sick Redman samples.

random one but don’t suppose anyone has a hi-res skull disco logo saved? nothing usable online for me to bootleg a t

nice one @Spanky - tried the regular post and the embed and they both worked… so for anyone interested here is my radio show from January

1 Like

I know this will definitely not be the sort of thing most people will come to this thread for, but it’s way too impressive not to share.

Bass playthrough below. Perhaps this is the actual most impressive bit.

2 Likes

I hadn’t realised there was a death-jazz-fusion subgenre until today. I like their original name (Defenestrated).

The drummers sprung double pedal isn’t for me. Too much click. Only band I ever liked that on was Fear Factory and even then it just seems lazy

A track from the new Haiduk album Diabolica

3 Likes

LS, you might dig this guy

dreamy house disco sort of thing, but crunchy beats etc. very re-listenable imo.
the track linked is my favourite from 1st album; only just bought 2nd album so still digesting it.

2 Likes

Nice bit of building in this…will check out some more.

Currently fucking around in Logic remixing Dred Bass. ha ha.

2 Likes

Been listening to a lot of minimalist and deep house, labels like Giegling and Houseum

3 Likes

Was it this one Andy? Now these links are fixed

https://m.mixcloud.com/jim-thompson/deepndubby/

1 Like

yes, radness

Well this looks utterly shite and embarrassing

Any reccs on wireless speaker systems?

Got a mate asking for his new gaff, something midrange (ish) I guess

I always like stuff like this when I hear it but have absolutely no idea where to start finding out more about it. Who would be the obvious names to give a listen to as a starting point?

Look up Giegling labels or Houseum, Kettenkarussell

1 Like