Neil Blender

Great stash

Thanks, I’m always hunting for other stuff too. I’ve got bits to trade if you’re looking for anything.

That one wasn’t actually made back then as far as I’m aware. There is a recent version of it around though.

1 Like

I tipped out my big sticker bag and didn’t find any Blender ones sorry. I thought I had the praying woman one but I may have lost it.

3 Likes

Also reminded me that I need to frame this. A sheet of uncut Dream Girl stickers.

6 Likes

Sorry I’ve gone totally off-topic here. Neil Blender is still the best.

So sick! I have one of those but not that many! There’s a few cool uncut sets floating around including the Vallely Barnyard ducks that I’ve seen.

1 Like

Thanks for looking. Some good stuff in there! :+1:t2:

globe sticker lol

• Disclaimer: I have so many shit stickers I split them into ‘kids stickers’ and ‘grown up stickers’
2 Likes

Yeah it’s just a bag of random shit. I don’t collect stickers I don’t even know how I ended up with most of these.

2 Likes

Bet that smells amazing!

1 Like

Was listening to Dinosaur Jr’s ‘Without a Sound’ album earlier. Never noticed before but was reading the credits and Blender did the front and back cover art. Seems he’s done a couple of DJ/J Mascis bits.

Possibly stating the bleedin’ obvious here, but I’ve been a fan since Green Mind came out and I’d never spotted this.

Blender bits in the Hawk-doc should be good. Can’t even think when he last spoke on anything like that. Kind of the West Coast version of Jeremy Henderson being in the Harry Jumonji documentary.

1 Like
4 Likes

That was rad. I know it’s Bobby, and he pisses people off, including me, with his warped conspiracy/ numerology persona - that shit’s become intolerable and yet he keeps coming with the skate nerdery and I love that stuff.

Seeing that also jogged my memory - I’ve had this sitting in my eBay watch list for a while now.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/265188685530

1 Like

ah that was great.
love bobby the skateboard nerd and not the other stuff.

3 Likes

Wow.
Amazing

1 Like

Bobby sounds like Travis when he breaks the TV. God damn. Nice episode!

2 Likes

I somehow never twigged that this was a Blender drawn graphic, (despite how blatantly obvious it is), up until that latest Puleo thing pointed it out. I loved the graphic though and rocked my Lopes BBQ tee hard bitd.

1 Like