Nine Club

With the Science shout out early on :facepunch:!

1 Like

:grin:

ā€œEast Coast vibeā€. ā€œā€¦the dress, and the spotsā€¦ā€

Those guys get it.

I feel like a proud parent listening to this

1 Like

Shane Oā€™Neill is a surprisingly interesting, down to earth guy. Good episode.

1 Like

I never realised that heā€™s never done interviews before. I definitely respect him for that. Could have listened to another hour from him.

Iā€™m about 30 mins off of finishing Shane Oā€™Neill.
1,000 times better than I thought it would be.

1 Like

Good to hear, gonna listen to this tomorrow.

Listened to the Reese Forbes episode today, good stuff. Dudeā€™s really sound.

The Shane one was quite good. He sounded pretty competitive when talking about street league and the Olympics. But I suppose he knows what heā€™s doing.

I really didnā€™t expect Shane to be interesting either. Has really made me feel like Iā€™m overlooked him hard. Heā€™s robotic, but now heā€™s human. His accent is weird as fuck though, Australia meets bronx

Shane is so dope

Shane is a decent dude, I like his ethics even though I assumed he was the opposite wearing an almost nike uniform at contests, like he was the test model for the olympic dress code. Turns out itā€™s just what he likes. Fair.

1 Like

Anyone listened to Muska the Buskerā€™s nine club yet? Not sure what to expect as he seems to be posting a lot of self help/positive thinking quotes on insta at the minute.

52mins Bam walks in ā€¦ jesus. (In Muskas one.)

Yeah itā€™s good. Was hoping for more stories during peak ā€˜The Muskaā€™ days but Iā€™m sure he was pretty faded throughout that period and memories a bit foggy.

There really sin;t much preachy self help bollocks at all

Surely itā€™s just a rehash of the Epicly Laterā€™d episode, doubt there will be much new shit.

Iā€™m 3 hours in and heā€™s pretty cool. I think his posts on Instagram make him sound crazier than he actually is.

Safe to assume nobody brings up his arrest, right?

Havenā€™t heard anything about it but I listened to it while cooking and sorting shit out at home and probably missed a few bits. He does talk about his dark party phases and hanging with Paris Hilton and that stuff.

Good. Needs that in it.