Nine Club

They mention ‘the TMZ incident’ but he doesn’t dwell on it

the best bit of this is watching the links. i’d watched that rites of passage part ages ago but completely forgot how randomly tech young Muska was. backside flip and switch backside flip in a line. he talks about how his ankle meant he couldn’t do switch flips anymore after that, i don’t remember him doing anything switch really

edit - watching some of his other parts, they’re filled with switch grinds, clearly i just don’t remember this shit well

You can’t fade The Muska ha

Stoked on the Muska Flip explanation too

Thought Muska came across so genuine and rad at that point. Clearly holding eye contact and focus with Bam trying to let him know he could beat his demons. Real selfless given they were in the middle of recording a show about him and not Bam.

7 Likes

Just hyped on the Muska today now, good dude

1 Like

Been listening to this over the past few days. Really stoked on it and him, he comes across really genuine and actually listening to him talk is really hyping me up.

$15k for a muska sculpture. Fair play

He’s definitely got a hold on his past present and future which is rad.

I really liked listening to how he came up with the skytop too, not to everyone’s taste but it was complete opposite of being the last guy to the design meeting gig than I thought

2 Likes

Only watched half of the Muska episode so far.
I will endeavour to watch the rest.

Muska comes across a lot like Pritchard. The kind of OTT in your face guy that is actually a genuine sweetheart and always remembers your name.

Awaiting Chad Fernandez or Rocco now

fuck yes, Socrates has been involved with some incredible videos

This has got to be amazing, surely.

1 Like

yeah, an instant click play

So far so great.
Can’t imagine anyone under the age of 56 being into it mind.

Shit I only just realised how good Roberts makes fakie/nollie varial flips look

Soc was so good, and Kosick to come? Fuck. Could probably cancel it after those two.

2 Likes

I’m only an hour in, but hearing another side to the early 90s World era has been a treat

1 Like

Curious about this Kosick one. I mean, he wasn’t a skater, right? Still got an hour of the Vent City to finish, on my commute, before I get into it.

1 Like

Is vent city any good? Been meaning to give it a listen