Not Stoked.

Beko and Nando’s, jeez. Thought you’d turned flash Hugo.

3 Likes

Yeah beko are well budget

@anon83623327 pls tell James there is demand for Supreme collab with boiler manufacturers now

1 Like

And wifi showers.

Bosch Worcester for me… Bomb proof.

Holy shit this is some real life Alan Partridge talk.

I got a Beko washing machine its shit, and just bought a Beko fridge, not sure why I did that.

Because it was cheap?

I’ll defend having Beko appliances because it was not a choice. They work for now.

Definitely an Aga man.

1 Like

It was like £280 or something, to be honest I was wowed by the extra Freezer storage.

1 Like

Let’s get a job at Supreme, I want a fucking Rangemaster!

yeah fuck these are the Rolls of ovens for sure.

For fridges I’d just worry about a frost free freezer. Mechnically very little can go wrong with a fridge (I had one that broke, replaced the thermostat for about £20 myself, all fixed. So for fridges am sure Beko will be fine.

I’ve learnt my lessons for washing machines though. Wife insisted on German so we got Bosch and they’re great. SO quiet, even at full tilt. It was something stupid like £800 each but they genuinely make her so happy.

Also the dishwasher, that’s AEG and super quiet too. It opens itself after the main program to let the steam out. Freaked us the fuck out who was opening the dishwasher at night till we read the instructions.

My shits frost free too

2 Likes

They sell Habitat and Zero in sports direct here

1 Like

So weird, I got home and have no idea why I thought all the appliances were Beko because they’re AEG? lol

You blatantly took that photo in curry’s.

10 Likes

Just like to add I’m a proud owner of a Beko fridge/freezer going on 10 years with no issues.

2 Likes

@Spanky more importantly zukie! I wonder how high you can ollie with super bounce wheels?