Not Stoked.

Found a drip coming out the back of the toilet, pulled the lino up as it turns out its soaked pretty much the whole floor.

Swear the people we bought the house from did the bare minimum and cut so many fucking corners Ive had to fix. Fucking idiots

Every house we’ve lived in have had nakkared toilets. I don’t understand how people live with them. Also I can’t believe I didn’t check 2nd time around.

2 Likes

Its endless with ours. The shitter in the other en suite keeps backing up so i got a plumber round turns out they chose not to put a valve that costs about a fiver in so the bog backfills every week.

The couple before then built an extension with a flat roof, then they wanted a pitched roof so instead of taking the old roof off they just built it over the flat one. The builders were drilling lights into the roof and a load of gravel fell out.

Absolute Dickheads.

4 Likes

A few weeks ago I took all the plumbingy bits out from under my sink because it was blocked. Degunged it all etc.

I don’t think I put the bits back together right because it was actually way worse than when I started. After a a lot of fucking about I eventually got it watertight. I think the pipe to the outside was bent the wrong way so it points up instead of being level.

I would have sorted it but I was due to move out. it’s not my house/problem now…

I also left quite a few massive drill hole disasters that I’d covered up and forgotten about too.

Sorry new house owner person. I am a cunt.

2 Likes

I’ve moved into my parents in laws house and the toilets flush is so dodgy. Every shit is an adventure now.

1 Like

I’ve just got my first well flushing toilet, it’s such a luxury. Pretty comfy for extended sessions too.

1 Like

We don’t need your bragging toilet talk round here, lording it up over the rest of us

2 Likes

If it helps, my movements aren’t as regular as I’d like them to be. Always room for improvement.

2 Likes

That is actually quite impressively shit. How lazy do you have to be as a builder to just throw a pitched roof on top. Fuck

1 Like

I bought a house once and did my due diligence and checked the central heating and that every radiator worked. 6 weeks later we moved in to find the gas not working, so no hot water or heating.

Turned out in the 6 weeks in-between me checking everything and moving in day that the gas board had replaced the main in the road but not connected the house as no one answered the door. Had to get the road dug up to reconnect the house. Unbelievable.

3 Likes

Had a bad cold for the last few days. Stoked it’s not covid but not stoked on missing the first weekend of potentially seeing other humans.

5 Likes

Sucks doesn’t it? My daughter brought a cold back from school which I promptly caught. Weather nice and I feel too shitty to skate.

1 Like

Still got my cold. Still painting a fucking gate.

1 Like

Yeah, our daughter brought it here too! Always blame the kids.

My wife has been fine though. Which means she either has a really good immune system, or I’ve been moaning too much for the last few days to notice she’s shrugged it of really easily.

1 Like

Three colds here right now. Full house.

4 Likes

Just met a 15 week old Black Lab puppy called Denzel then watched him get absolutely fucking mauled by a pitbull. Gnarly. Little girl holding the lead was hysterical and traumatised, some woman tried to get them apart and got bitten on the leg.

Grim

Shit. Some dogs are bastards.

Cos their owners were/are Michael Fabricants.

3 Likes

Yeah I agree, but some bigger aggressive dogs can just go for little ones. Years ago when I was a postie in a small village a little terrier got mauled by a husky. Both dogs were chilled and had decent owners. I guess instinct kicks in every now and then.

Not letting shitty owners off the hook for handling their pets though.

I don’t think anyone should own a dog that they can’t physically subdue if it decides to go completely fucking radge.

5 Likes