Not Stoked.

haha, well I should brush that off as a joke but it’s actually possible. haha.

Lads lads kebabs mini cabs.

1 Like

Oof. Terry Kennedy

He’s been a downward spiral for a few years now.

He basically become a slap meme, but it all seems to have got out of control

1 Like

anything more happened?

Sounds like he beat the piss out of someone, now they’re on life support

just read the guy he beat was a homie of his, and the guy passed away

So the guy isn’t dead? Either way if you’ve seen the slap thread over the last 3 years it was a saddening decline to see.

Not excusing TKs behaviour.

Man , that’s horrible. Poor guy , getting beaten to death my your supposed mate .

TK the new Gator . Sad times but fuck him.

Is the guy actually dead?

I don’t think anything concrete has come out. Hopefully not, and TK can get the help he very clearly needs. If it’s worse case scenario, that’s very likely a life sentence depending on what the states laws are?

Yer he’s dead what the fuck.

Insane. That’s TK fucked now then, a murder charge.

According to slap he confessed to killing a cop in california 4 years ago in an unsolved case too. Christ knows whats going on

He’s been on one for the last few years. He has a manager or some shit. He beat someone to death that’s fucked

In the Slap thread, who is the guy Habibi who they keep mentioning?

That’s his ‘manager’

1 Like

Yeah his ‘manager’.

I read an Instagram comment a few months back that said something like Terry had taken on some debt that a family member had accrued and had been assigned this guy to help earn it off. Obviously take that with a pinch of salt but the whole thing was sketchy AF - this guy was posting for him on insta, flogging his weed company on Terry’s account

3 Likes

I’ve not been following the Slap thread, but looking at his instagram (terryke06) he seems to have been healthy, happy and surrounded by seemingly decent respectable people. But he also has MS13 on his bio… :thinking: Guessing the reality is quite different?

The guy he allegedly killed looks like a really upstanding decent normal guy… certainly doesn’t appear to be some gang thing or something. Poor guy.

Odd situation all round.