Not Stoked.

That’s actually a repost account I think. This was his actual account which looking at it has been wiped and renamed in the past day

https://instagram.com/terrykennedy?utm_medium=copy_link

1 Like

It looks like the one Cereal posted is Terry’s new one and his older verified(?) one is the one Habibi has taken over to push weed.

Its weird for sure

Reynolds has talked about that constantly. And even in the mainstream press:

the story of Terry Kennedy beating a skater is brutal, proper shocking

Is there a link to something about it?

https://www.gofundme.com/f/help-support-josiah-kassahuns-family?utm_campaign=p_cf+share-flow-1&utm_medium=copy_link&utm_source=customer

2 Likes

First degree. Doesn’t that mean it was pre-meditated?

Absolutely shocking and just really bizarre

Didn’t we know it was pre-meditated? His ‘manager’ got him to do it, right?

Oh really? I just figured it was an outcome of his serious mental health issues and he just lost it on a random guy for whatever reason.

That’s some fall from grace. He had his own reality series on the BET network at one point.

1 Like

Have you ever seen him on a skateboard? Grace isn’t the first word that comes to mind.

1 Like

His shoe was sick though.

2 Likes

Just missing the light up wheels underneath

4 Likes

That SLAP thread was pretty dark, I don’t post on there but lurk hard.

Wasn’t very nice

Is there no info as to why it came about?

Oh no I’m not saying that, his mental decline was well documented in that thread over the last 3 years whilst people just kinda poked fun and took the piss out of it. Not saying that was the cause of that thread, it’s just fucking mad, if he had got help instead of just being fed bullshit about his career and ego might have been a different outcome.

Sounds like he burnt a shit load of bridges over the years though which will have done him no favours I’d imagine.

Some little bastard insect has bitten me on my knuckle. Super puffy and painful fingers.

@KeithBeef
I swear by this stuff. Always have some on me when travelling as I get bitten like mad by mosquitoes.

2 Likes

That shit is the truth

1 Like

Kids come back from their mums and they have new cats so since they have been back my nose has exploded. Cunts! (the cats not the kids)

2 Likes