Not Stoked.

Auto-focussing digital glasses can’t be far off.

1 Like

Or maybe autofocus replacement eye lens implants

How long have you worn glasses for? I’ve had them since I was 5 and genuinely wouldn’t want to replace them with anything else.

1 Like

But glasses are trendy.

I’ve worn them since I was six or seven. My eyesight is terrible (-7, -6.5). I’m 50 now. Varifocals are pretty much inevitable by then if you’re shortsighted. I’ve had to do so much stuff with my glasses pushed to the end of my nose to see properly that I figured I couldn’t put varifocals off this time.

Not even 20-20 vision…?

Nah mate, I look too weird without my glasses on! They’re a part of my identity at this point.

1 Like

No glasses will help you if you’re trying to see if chewys’s home instead of watching the path in front of you.

2 Likes

This is precisely what varifocals are meant for.

2 Likes

Oh my god Sean Lock RIP.

15 Stories High was one of the most underrated British comedies ever.

3 Likes

Yeah, just saw that, gutted.

The fuck.

Damn RIP Sean Lock. I know he’s been ill for a while but I was hoping for the best.

Oh shit, RIP.

15 Stories High is amazing, anytime I buy one of those own brand energy drinks I think of Blue Rat - “All the energy of a rat, in a can”

1 Like

They’re all on YouTube too. I’m watching the Plough now but I think Ice Queen might be my favourite.

5 Likes

No way, that sucks. Didnt even know he was ill!

Man such a shame , RIP. He had such a sharp wit on 8 out of ten cats and other comedy panel shows.
Never watched 15 storeys but will now.

That was great. Had never heard of that before

Absolutely gutted, he was one of the few that could make me actual lol. Seen him live a few times.