brian cant
brian cant!

4 Likes

Poetry thread?

3 Likes

Cuntuation

Pcuntuation surely

2 Likes

Went filming yesterday and got kicked out of every single spot. We were lucky to come away with two clips. Fingers crossed we have better luck for the rest of the week.

Someone in my street is having a karaoke party in their house. It won’t be long till all of us have to enjoy them screeching out Robbie Williams - Angels, no doubt :confounded: on the plus side, there’s a house full of drunk ladies partying in my street :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Yeah exactly. Get along there and give 'em Bat Out of Hell.

5 Likes

I fucking LOVE karaoke. I really miss it.

1 Like

Best get in there with kings of Leon - sex on fire . Proper screamer song

2 Likes

Skating down the road to the shop, hung up on one of those paving slabs with horizontal ridges on them and ate shit. I normally go to the Coop* but I’ve recently changed allegiance to the Nissa across the road so I hadn’t skated that particular bit of pavement before. The bumpy slab was exactly the same colour as the normal ones.

I’m definitely too old for falling over in public.

*Chewy lives in the flat above.

15 Likes

Nah you’re good. You’re only too old to fall over in public when people gather round you and won’t let you get up before the ambulance gets there.

12 Likes

I picked up my first pair of varifocals today and they are twisting my melon. Apparently I have to be patient and my brain will get used to them.

All the better for spotting dangerous paving slabs though.

3 Likes

I’m not sure I could do that, glasses are such a narrow view for skating in as they are never mind sectioning of the field.
Just got some new glasses though, been brave and gone bigger so hopefully they feel less tunnely