Not Stoked.

He was pro on Heroin

1 Like

One for the good graphics thread.

https://whscdn.warehouseskateboards.com/images/products/hi-res/1DHERTIMGLS9000.jpg

1 Like

Within 2 weeks I’ve had a chunk of my chest cut out and just now had my big toe cut open to sort an ingrown toe nail.
Really keen for a skate/can’t skate for a while.

1 Like

wtf happened there??!?

Melonoma in situ. mutated mole with the potential to become cancerous, or did have cancerous cells. the explanations from different doctors felt abit conflicting to me.

But all cut out and no longer an issue

13 Likes

I’ve also been under the knife, had a lump removed from the top of my ear by a plastic surgeon this morning so that was first for me and hopefully the last! I’ve been led to believe that if it was cancerous I’ll be going back every so often to check that I don’t get any more lumps elsewhere, it’s either that or it was benign :pray:

8 Likes

Good luck and hope you’re out of the woods!

1 Like

Draw ill shit and cook good things!
The weather is shit anyway.
Good to hear you’re alright pal.

2 Likes

Reading these posts has certainly put my annoyances from the day into context. Good to hear you’re all on the mend!

My nause up of the day was getting home to find the dog hated our 18 month old carpet and took it upon himself to start getting it up…

Day 7 of a chest infection. Been sleeping on the sofa the last few days hacking up my guts. It just won’t fuck off.

Got a meeting online today and I can’t actually speak so that should be fun.

Got a massive bastard of a cold so decided to do the responsible thing and do a covid test. Pulled the swab out of my nostril and it was like uncorking a shaken champagne bottle except with blood. All over the bedroom carpet. Haven’t even been moved in a week yet and already doing my best to fuck it up.

1 Like

I shouldn’t laugh but for some reason this gave me the lols. Hope you feel better mate. Both my kids have covid (with no symptoms) and my wife and I have the worst colds we’ve ever had in our lives but are consistently negative on daily tests and PCRs

1 Like

Thanks mate, you too.

I’m prone to the odd nosebleed here and there but this was A Bad One™. Never had one whilst testing though, and I’ve been doing it twice a week for my wife’s work for as long as I can remember. Just would be the first one I do here does that!

2 Likes

Maybe that’s just the evil leaving your body :upside_down_face:

:disappointed::tired_face::sob:

1 Like

:wink:

2 Likes

Me and missus have had bronchitis and baby had bronchiolitis. Lots of it going around according to the hospital.

In the last ten days Ive had three meeting invites fall into my inbox all titled “Urgent team catch up - mandatory attendance” which have resulted in: announcing a 50 year old head of department dropped dead, a contract didnt get renewed so one of the team is out and today’s was my manager is leaving because she got a better job so is jogging on just before Christmas.

Could potentially be in the stoked thread depending on the outcome of a call Ive got with her boss tomorrow as the work still needs doing I just need to find out a few things before I can work out whats best.

Im dreading getting meeting invites as literally every one Ive had this past week has been “massive changes inbound”

3 Likes

Damn that’s news for sure. “mandatory attendance” is pant wetting

2 Likes