Not Stoked.

Thrillingly my plans for dossing about in the hammock have been vetoed as Im not allowed to sleep or be left unattended so Ive got to go round the inlaws and stay awake

1 Like

Did you get up too quickly? have you been drinking enough water and getting enough sleep?

I have had a few similar fainting episodes over the past 20 years
Feels very strange to wake up with a sore nose or whatever.

1 Like

Double prizes.

3 Likes

I used the inhaler that you’re meant to hold in for a few seconds so I breathed out, used the inhaler, was holding it in and felt a massive headrush, held onto the doorframe to support myself and woke up after faceplanting on the floor. Flattened my glasses and cut my eyebrow on the hinge.

It used to happen a lot when i was younger. I got a physical after Bingo died and they said i had s very low heart rate so figured it was a combo of that, tiredness, dehydration and the jab.

Should be ok but the mrs is freaking. To be honest I probably wouldnt have done anything if she hadnt insisted

1 Like

I have the same low heart rate thing, often down in the 30s when I’m resting and if I stand up too quick get dizzy, never fully gone unconscious but been really close a couple of times. Had it checked with the monitor you wear for 24 hrs but they didn’t find anything to worry about.

Damn, think mine was 40-50 when they tested it, they told me its nothing to worry about as long as you keep exercising, presumably because your heart will be fucked if you put on too much weight

Woah. I thought mine was low - 54 right now - but your 30’s is impressive.

Yeah, they definitely don’t seem to worry about low heart rates as long as it’s regular, generally speaking higher rates are more of a cause for concern.

1 Like

I know some athletes have heart rates like that but despite doing some running I’m pretty sure in my case I think it’s mostly just my physiology. I’ve only seen it in the 30s when I’ve just woken up but it just won’t go very high either. If I’m running and it gets up to 150 then that’s a pace I can’t sustain for long at all whereas some people seem to run around with it up at 170-180 and describe it as easy effort or something.

1 Like

Fuck man thats gnarly! Glad you’re ok. I had my second AZ jab yesterday and have only woken up 45 mins ago from going to bed and feel mildly spaced out.

Sort of can see why you passed out especially with the breathing before inhaling.

At the doctors yesterday they had load of people sitting for 10 mins if they just had the phizer and wouldn’t let them go till they had. Pretty scary considering most drove there.

1 Like

Yeah Im not driving until Ive spoken to the doctor

1 Like

i said this before in this thread but the worst thing about the pfizer vaxx is being told to sit still in a quiet room for 15 minutes. almost gave myself a panic attack on the first one

5 Likes

Christ. Glad you’re okay bud. I had a few dizzy spells after my second one and felt like I might pass out when I got up too quickly

1 Like

Crikey, hope you’re OK mate.

Some crazy heart rates in here - just turned the monitor on my watch on for a bit out of interest, and mine is varying between 47 and 85. Just finishing what has been a fucking horrid project though, so this may not be representative.

Gonna wear it running to nursery tomorrow.

Update: now sat in the hospital bored shitless waiting to be seen to get checked over. If in doubt, now would be a good time to avoid hospitals if at all possible

3 Likes

Hopefully they’ll send you on your way with the all clear soon.

1 Like

OOF, hope you’re ok BDF, get out of there soon safe bud

1 Like

I’ve been in a few times with undiagnosable heart stuff, palpitations, pains, irregular beats. The ecg always came back inconclusive cos unless it’s happening there and then it won’t find anything. Maybe ask if they’ll do a heart monitor you wear for a few days to check for longer period? Hope you get sorted.

1 Like

Hopefully it’s nothing to be worried about!

1 Like

Cheers all, Im home, all tests clear just dehydrated and tired apparently. So that’s good.

21 Likes

DigitalOcean Referral Badge