Not Stoked.

As long as it’s not on a Friday afternoon it should always be ok.

2 Likes

Hmmm at a push I’d prefer to have a toe with two biro sized holes in it that the new carpet ruined hahah sorry man, that fucking sucks

1 Like

I’ve had a mean cold for 10 days now and it won’t go. It’s not that bad, I’ll live but I’ve had a headache for far too long and am really over it. And yeah, I got PCR tested last week. No Covid.

In my current beard mode I got called “hammas “ by some kebab scoffing 20 year olds.

Go their future

1 Like

Ha, I once shaved my head and got called “Tom Hanks in Philadelphia”.

4 Likes

Yeah!! Look how that turned out !!!

Was that me?

1 Like

No but it easily could have been

1 Like

Off work with the cold and moving into chest infection territory
Daughters got an ear infection
Babysitter has covid even if the daughter could go to school
Me and the daughter are stuck in the house and she’s got control of the telly
About an hour ago I sprained my ankle, bust my ribs/elbow/knee…walking the dog when I went arse for tit

It’s not even Tuesday

4 Likes

It’s snowing here and there’s ice everywhere

Had my bike stolen last night. Had dinner with my parents, cycled up and walked back, completely forgot my bike outside the house. I should inform the police but don’t see much chance of getting it back.

1 Like

You should, just to maintain accurate crime numbers for your area but can totally see the waste of time

1 Like

Just paid £63 for a haircut, wtf

2 Likes

Nothing fancy, just a regular scissor cut and a short beard trim in Moorgate. Expected it to be like £40 (which I already considered expensive).

These city boys have too much disposal income.

I was used to paying 6 quid in walthamstow for my usual number 1 (which is surprisingly easy to not do properly), but here it’s like 25 quid? What the fuck. Was cheaper for me to buy new set of clippers and do it myself

4 Likes

£63!!! Robbed!

Did they give you a deck with it?

1 Like

"The day the world changed, yeah!”

2 Likes

I dont think Ive paid £63 total for haircuts in the last 5 years

2 Likes

Mine should be £20 but I go every two weeks so they do it for a tenner.