Not Stoked.

There was someone on radio 4 the ither day talking about how much crops they produce in Ukraine. Most food will be getting more expensive as well soon.

80L tank on our bus averaging about 25mpg and I work about 15 miles from home :grimacing:

2 Likes

This has literally just happened to me (but not in Warrington)

Fuck. I don’t have shit all worth nicking m8.

1 Like

A guy went round selling mops, cloths etc round our area when I was younger, he made out he was deaf and / or disabled, a neighbour said no to him once and he dropped the act and said fuck you then. Lovely. He didn’t sell any more mops after that

2 Likes

1 Like

Twat pushed my car into a kerb basically. Fucking don’t have time to repair two alloys :frowning:

There mobile repairs for them?

Yeah. I mashed an alloy on an old car, two fellas came around in a van and fixed it up. I think it was somewhere in between £50 and £75. I just googled and picked someone local with decent reviews :slight_smile:

Sick! Thanks bud. I don’t mind about the money dude was an absolute Brian though. I didn’t do that, yes you did because you didn’t give me 1 second to move. Even though it was my right of way.

Had that twice today. It’s like the Wild West out there…

1 Like

Quit smoking for ages, couple of weekends away and nights out and I seem to have started again. Did a quick tobacco run between stressful work calls this morning :frowning:

Lame

1 Like

Some old boi coming in Thursday. Look out for the worst parallel parked car in the U.K. after this, going absolutely nowhere near a fucking kerb.

get some of these badboys on it and stop worrying, try hitting the curb with those.

1 Like

Thing is with smoking you have to be really done with it to quit. Took me years of quitting, but it took a total different look on my smoking to finally stop .
Lump in throat was a main reason and a quit smoking book helped massively.

The actual thought of having a ciggy makes me feel sick , my housemate smokes and he reeks , it’s rank.

That’s where you have to be , temptation to smoke and it smelling nice after a few beers means you’re not ready.

3 Likes

A friend of mine who was on a pack a day quit using Allen Carr easy way. I haven’t really tried that but have heard good things. I’m on day 4 no smoking, it does get easier and my breathing became noticeable deeper yesterday. There’s no bad time to quit again. You said you quit for ages so you have that on your side. All the best.

3 Likes

If you text me any time you think about having a smoke I will reply saying you are a dickhead if that helps?

8 Likes

That’s the book I used. It’s been 2 years and 5 months since I’ve smoked .

3 Likes

Thanks friend!

6 Likes

I’ve got you

Happy to help with this too

1 Like

Took having a kid for me to finally quit (the wife, I am no medical marvel)

Smoking was considerably cheaper though