Not Stoked.

Ran over a little bunny rabbit.
On good Friday.

Luckily my daughter didn’t see.

I feel sick.

R.I.C.E it up

1 Like

Yer buddy on that now. Haven’t hurt myself skating properly in ages. Meant to be in London Tuesday for a lunch with Amazon and then a meeting there. Not a fucking chance I can drive. Work gunna be livid.

Is it too soon to make a joke about all the kids not getting Easter eggs?

4 Likes

you don’t need bunnies to get eggs

My sister already did that when I told her I felt awful.

She’s not exactly Flo Nightingale…Never has been.

1 Like

Some absolute sausage has left a car parked outside my house for over a week now. It doesn’t belong to either of my neighbours. I suspect it is something to do with a car garage that is over the road from me.
I live on a terrace street, so I don’t think there is much I can do about it. Mrs G has had to park round the corner and lug the kids/shopping/pushchair etc up and down every time.

Is it a permit space?

1 Like

Strongly worded note on the windscreen always works.

That’s just a downside of living in a terrace. Have had the same problems, but I’ve had those notes before when I used to park near the train station. Gotta park somewhere!

2 Likes

I used to have a small detached with a large unmarked front drive. Regularly came home to randoms parked either on my drive or at the end.

Fucking hated it and moved after 4 years.

No permit needed. Just mega annoying because it hasn’t budged for 8 days now. Grrrrr. Came back home from the pub pissed up the other night and felt the urge to smash the wing mirrors off it.

Is it just a normal road on a terraced street?
Its his road as much as yours lol

1 Like

I’ve been through this. Spending 20 mins to try and park within half a mile of my house.

But they can leave that car there forever. You don’t own the road outside.

When i moved to my new house a drive was essential item number 1.

After living on a terraced street for over 10 years the joy of parking next to my house every single time still hasn’t worn off after nearly a year.

2 Likes

I know, hence why I am moaning about it on a skateboard forum! I’m 99% sure it’s a courtesy car from the Toyota garage over the road.

1 Like

Back at work.
I hate my job.

4 Likes

Thats pants. Is there any way out of the teaching profession once you are in? Im in a big rut with my job but it fits around family life so looking for anything feels like it wouldn’t be too sensible.

TJ Rogers has testicular cancer. Damn. One of my besties had it, had one removed and now he’s got 2 kids and all good. All the best to TJ.

1 Like

For these last 2 days, I’ve been more ill than I think I’ve ever been in my life. Annoyingly it still isn’t covid, at least according to LFTs. Went to the zoo on Saturday, probably caught some sort of jungle fever ha.

No cough or sore throat, just a really intense fever above 38, everything aches, shooting pains all over and sweating/shivering.

On the plus side I haven’t been able to eat since dinner time on Sunday, but I just absolutely devoured a Waggas katsu curry and chugged a flat can of coke that I opened this morning. It tasted glorious.

1 Like

While I feel bad for you and hope you feel better I also feel that referring to “wagamama” as “waggas” should be frowned upon in the sternest terms

7 Likes