Not Stoked.

Nah, it’s way shorter and easier to type on mobile.

I bet you’re one of those people who acts all outraged when they hear the word “moist” like its the scariest word in the world.

My bed is very moist right now

2 Likes

Sounds like what I had. It started with sore teeth. All of them. Then about two weeks later, what you’re describing. That part lasted about four days but I’m still absolutely fucked from it now. And that was about a month ago. Everything still feels confusing and weird, it’s like the worst comedown ever. That was easily the worst I’ve ever felt in my life. Fully thought that if it was going to get worse, or even continue, I’d probably die.

LFTs were showing negative but supposedly the sore teeth at the beginning means it’s Omicron XE. Which sounds like a car or something, but is the current version of Covid. And it’s brutal.

2 Likes

That’s how i felt last night.

Oh good

I’m fine with moist. S is a great letter. Susseration is clearly one of the nicest words to say

No to waggas though

Sounds like you’ve caught a case of The Mumbai Madness!!!

2 Likes

Fuck that sounds. grim. Hope you guys recover soon.

1 Like

I reckon if you’re ill and get your appetite back it’s full licence to eat as much naughty food as possible. Cane it.

2 Likes

wagas is totally acceptable.
do you tell Australians to not say ‘maccas’ too?

Australians are a law unto themselves. Let them have their maccas. I’ve never heard a brit say it

3 Likes

Ha, I say it occasionally. Waggas, Maccas, Spoonies, Dotty P’s*, Savvy B*, Peenoh greej*.

When I used to wear a suit for work I’d buy all my shirts from Charles Tyrwhitt, that became Chucky T as I have no idea how you’re supposed to say it.

*Not really. Well maybe sometimes.

1 Like

3 Likes

The McDonald’s app is even called ‘my maccas’ here. I only know as I saw an ad for it after finishing up at the servo on my way to the bottleo to get some tinnies.

7 Likes

Servo Bottleo Reggo, I fucking love Australia.

The cat has just puked on my laptop bag.

3 Likes

My dog threw up as I was jumping by him last night and I ended up kicking his projectile vomit all over the kitchen cupboards. It was so fucking ridiculous that I just stood there staring at the destruction for a few seconds before I’d realised what had happened.

14 Likes

I hope you filmed it! That sounds absurd!

Got a date tonight and I feel like death (not Covid). Trying to decide between cancelling and drinking enough booze that I no longer feel unwell.

1 Like
1 Like

I fucking love Negroni’s!

I’m shadow-banned from drinking Negroni’s at my local Italian bar. Don’t think I did anything really wrong but one of the bar staff keeps jokingly asking me if I’m going to order them again and I’m not sure why he’s doing it.

1 Like