Not Stoked.

1 Like

Yep. Big oven is currently on the blink but it must’ve something minor.

It is indeed.

The fridge and oven are also AEG.

Can’t tell if you’re being serious or sarcastic.
I cook loads and never felt like having two ovens was necessary. I suppose I cook differently from a Brit. More salads, less roast dinners maybe.

Haha, I did find it weird that you bought a lovely posh house Hugo and they filled it with Beko. You’re back up to OG status with AEG so don’t worry.

Nothing wrong with Beko, they have their place, a bit like Kia was a few years ago.

1 Like

Ok, cool. I make loads of pasta bakes and quiches and other things too but never felt the need for a second oven. I didn’t even know some people had 2 ovens to be honest. I’m gonna check kitchens out when I’ll be at my mates’, haha.

My brother in law’s brother in law is minted and has 3 dishwashers in his summer house. Gnarly.

2 Ovens is really important for a banging roast. If you want to cook your meat low and slow then how the fuck you going to blast the roasties at 220?

1st world problems.

1 Like

Yep.

Christmas Dinner.

1 Like

Slow cooker?

Maybe I could trick mine into thinking that she is pissing me off by hiding the dishes in that white box under the worktop.

2 Likes

New build innit.

1 Like

I quite like not having a dish washer.
Feels like I’m living in bygone times.

When we get our own house it’s the one thing I want. I do all the dishes and it’s a pain! I’ll quickly do those few dishes turns into half an hours worth

1 Like

Didn’t vote for Brexit, did you?

1 Like

A slow cooker is not for roasting meat but it’s good for cooking braising it.

Ha. I just realise how that could be construed.
No didn’t vote brexit.
Happy with eu based weights and measurements thanks.

1 Like

Get a bit of colour on the outside of a joint and then lob it in the slow cooker for a few hours. Best of both worlds.

I hated it when our dishwasher was on the blink. Washing up after cooking a dinner just removed another half an hour from time we’d rather be doing other shit. Yeah that’s mostly in front of the telly looking at our phones and chatting shit but that’s irrelevant.

2 Likes

@franc we dont just sit about all day eating roast beef over here. Oh wait…

2 Likes