Not Stoked.

I’ve also found its impossible to scroll all the way back to the top of the page in mobile, it seems to force you back down to the first post - anyone else found this?

click the title for top of thread and the wheel pic nect to it for forum main page

1 Like

My girlfriend dropped us in it and volunteered us to dog sit for my mates dog this weekend, unfortunately she chews the shit out of one of my dogs and pisses everywhere.

(Their dog, not my girlfriend)

EasyJet have changed the date of my return flight from 4pm on a Sunday to 8pm on the PREVIOUS FRIDAY. What the fuck.

My return flight is now before my outgoing

how the actual fuck

Because the mind controllers keep taking my money and theres nothing I can do about it…

34 days until we launch this website at work. Don’t know how many of them are working days. Fuck it, so stressed - minimal help from MD, and Sales team to price an entire fucking website.

This product onboard has been an absolute nightmare… no assets had to create everything from scratch to fit the design brief (given before I started).

Can’t wait for some unrealistic KPIs after launch.

If it makes you feel any better (it won’t) I used to get that ALL THE TIME commuting through Hull. Being in a car seems to just be a license to be a self entitled shit with no regard for other humans.

when i’m on my bike i hate motorists.
when i’m in my car i hate cyclists.
my therapist has suggested i just walk.

3 Likes

Surely just skate everywhere is the answer?

lol nah

3 Likes

urgh, customs charges.

Spent ages deciding what to cook, walked to the shop, bought all the best ingredients, cooked it, tastes pure boring. Meh, let down.

Had to put my dog down yesterday :frowning:

Oh man sorry to hear that

Yer tried to bite the neighbour. We have spent thousands on training, medication.

If his life exits with me, my Mrs and the lil man inside he his happy. Bring anything else into the equation and he just panics.

My son made the decision really, his safety is paramount.

Sorry to hear that man.

Not wholly comparable, but I had to rehome my cat before my son was born due to the general asshole nature of the cat. It was hard, but have never felt like it was the wrong choice now I have a happy kid who never got smothered or attacked by the cat.

It will mess with your head, but be strong mate.

Cats can be fucking malicious aye. I never really trusted dogs around babies but my mother in law has a big black lab and fuck me, you’ve never seen a soppier more protective dog. Baby used to crawl over to him and mess with his ears\tail etc and he never once got angry. Sorry Neddy didn’t want to make you feel worse, but if a dog is unpredictable, even in the slightest, then there’s no way you can responsibly let it near your little man.

1 Like

I don’t feel bad it was the right thing, plus he is at peace now. He was so soppy over him.

But it’s if he panics it will override his care for him and it’s inevitable he was going to get knocked over etc. Sergio would never to do it on purpose he just couldn’t handle a lot of normal situations a dog would in.

He was a good boy!

Edit: using this thing on a phone is so good!

2 Likes