Not Stoked.

Nice one fellas :facepunch:t2: If it doesn’t chill out I’ll have to get in somewhere. Thanks for the heads up!

In the meantime swirling some whisky or Corsadyl around your mouth can help cool that fire down.

Corsodyl is dope I wish they made a drinkable version of it. Could make some good cocktails out of mouthwash

2 Likes

Emergency dentist at Leeds Uni, up Clarendon Way. Opens tomorrow at 9am. I went there when I broke a tooth and couldn’t get in at my normal practice; they were bob on.

Gargling a bit of diluted TCP should help the pain too.

1 Like

:facepunch:t2::facepunch:t2::facepunch:t2::facepunch:t2:

Also consider some thc therapy. That helped me with my disintegrating tooth before it was pulled .

1 Like

It looks like there might be a couple of Clarendon Way. Is it the Leeds Dental Institute?

I’ve actually got some THC paste in at the moment so will probably take some of that today.

2 Likes

Yeah, one in the Worsley Building.

1 Like

Perf. Thanks :facepunch:t2:

1 Like

Clove oil is the other thing that helps.

Pretty sure most of your remedies involve either mushrooms or THC in its many forms

2 Likes

So I can’t get any appointment until Tuesday and it’s a phone consultation with a dentist. Not sure how that solves my pain. Anyway, I’ve taken THC and had a beer and now I’m high for the first time in over a decade.

Pain not as bad and I feel lovely.

6 Likes

Well you know nature is always best

1 Like

The Verve were full of shit.

8 Likes

Just got served notice on my flat have to be out by 31st October. My furlough runs out then. Potentially homeless and made redundant looming on the horizon as have little or no communication from work :confused:

Ah mate. There must be a lot of help in place, though? You won’t be the only one in this sort of situation right now.

Neddy, give me a ring.

Also, you gotta speak to your manager, job security is important and he will know that. At least try and get an honest answer from him about the situation and your future.

1 Like

I went on a camping trip on this matey’s land this weekend in Monmouth, which should indicate more of a stoked post, however…

I’m a drunken idiot and forgot to bring a mat or something to at least put my sleeping bag on, so now I’ve really done my back in…

Gonna have to try to loosen it up after work today or I foresee it just doing my 'ed in all week.

Bugger.

Pair of dickhead bladers waxing the coping at the park. Woo.