Not Stoked.

I think it is for parkour/ climbing

Hopefully all people commenting on Iain Bordens insta post actually fill in the link. Feels like there is a lot of pushback but no one who matters is going to see it

1 Like

The view from my mums front door. Luckily the water didnt get into her house as it’s a bit higher than most, everyone else on the street got fucked. 15mins from clear street to that, there is a river just behind all those houses that burst its banks.

Her garage has an old pit in the floor where I’d been storing an couple of old motorbikes that are mid restoration, a little swimming pool now.

From personal experience of campaigning for skateparks this is sadly the major problem. The younger demographic can often not be arsed to sit in meetings/write letters/etc. Hopefully though, in the wake of Southbank everyone has realised that you don’t have a voice unless you actively engage with the process.

3 Likes

“And you used to say I was daft for living on a boat!”

2 Likes

tried to keep that one to myself.

1 Like

Reminds me of Sibbarp in Malmo - Site Offline - which is a good park, but the fact you don’t need to push, ever, yet alone, makes it a little wierd for me. Give me a skatepark with lots of pushing space.

Interesting, and odd that it would be so close to the skatepark, unless the holds are all on the outside of the wall facing away from the bowl - I’m all for parkour and climbing set-ups in public parks, but seems strange to try to integrate them into a skatepark.

Looks like it’s the centrepiece park of a huge new suburb over there, which is somewhat similar to Stappelsbadparken in Malmo, only the skatepark was built 10 years before a load of the apartments that now surround it.

I suffer really bad with wax build up in my yugholes and I got an appointment booked for micro-suction (stoked)
The not stoked part is that I have started putting oil in them and now one side is totally blocked.

Hopefully Friday they’ll get it all out and I don’t need to go back and everything will be fine. I mean I can’t hear that good and I get a lot of ‘brrrrrrrr’ anyways, but it’s better than this blocked malarkey.

I had that done once, it actually feels really nice and you come out and everything sounds like you’ve had your ears upgraded.

1 Like

I get that too. Ordered an ear syringe off Amazon and just do it myself now. So satisfying when you get a massive chunk out.

Yeah I never get the results doing the syringing myself, maybe I’m being a ding dong. I know surgeries and private places don’t do syringing and just do the micro suction, it’s a lot more painful and it is loud as hell when they put it in your ear.

I did need to go back last time for them to do it again, so hoping that isn’t the case as I just want it done and sorted for good.

Got into youtube hole the other night. Try ‘biggest earwax removals’ it’s mental

1 Like

Just watched a couple. Wow. It’s like those spot squeezing videos.

One person fuck.

Do they live in a beehive?

2 Likes

Got a phone interview in 50 minutes where I’m going to be horribly, horribly exposed as a complete chancer. Fuck I hate this. Just want the shotgun in the back of the head and be done with it.

And a job.

1 Like

Just be honest and not cocky, you’ll be fine.

1 Like

@Les_Zeppelin give me a tinkle when you are done mate. Stoked for you.

1 Like

Olive oil is apparently decent and safe for loosening ear gank.

1 Like

Or that stuff you can get for unblocking sinks.