Not Stoked.

Oh crazy! stay safe and get well innit!

1 Like

I have it and it’s not that crazy. Don’t be scared. :muscle: :muscle: :muscle: :kissing_heart: :mask:

1 Like

Hang on in there Deegwad and big Frank. :facepunch: :facepunch:

2 Likes

Just got the positive confirmation. Here’s to the next 10 days not leaving the house :cry:

1 Like

Speedy recovery to you both. Bright side, at least it’s in lockdown, no-one is going anywhere of worth for a while.

1 Like

All the best @deegwaad.

Time for a Life With Covid thread?

2 Likes

We’ll probably all be posting in it by the end of the month. I heard a stat that 1 in every 37 people now have it in Sheffield.

1 Like

All the best to you both.

1 Like

Won’t be long before it’s something similar here.

Our cases had doubled last week from the week before that. Prior to the lock down announcment we had moved into tier 2

Is it 10 days from now on? I got tested yesterday (November 3) but felt the first symptoms on November 1 which means I can leave the house on November 11 apparently.
Not sure how those things work in the UK but I think you should check and see.
I’m not staying in if I don’t have to once I’m in good shape and no longer carrying the virus. Looking forward to that first solo car park sesh.

1 Like

Hope you both had a good sleep and feeling alright today

2 Likes

Yes, +1.

Hope the patients are OK today.

2 Likes

That’s what’s annoying as I’ve been careful, perhaps overly so. I haven’t seen anyone, and neither has the mrs, so can’t only assume we’ve picked it up in a supermarket.

they are building an extension next door and today is steel cutting day.
nice.

It’s up there with UK, Spain and Italy. God knows why.

That’s pretty nice of them tbh, usually round here they seem to have steel cutting or Stihl saw day when it’s fucking boiling and all the windows are open.

ah cool, will let them know.
take round some biscuits.

All the best @franc and @deegwaad - hopefully a speedy recovery in the pipeline for you both.

1 Like

Thanks man! Been feeling like shit since Sunday but it hasn’t gotten worse since and it’s not even that bad. Feels like a mean cold.

I’ve been super careful since March as I work with seniors. Didn’t see that many mates, skated on my own most of the time, chilled in my garden, hardly ever went to restaurants, used hand sanitizer and shit every time I went food shopping. Last week this lovely chap who does his civilian service at my workplace got it and I quickly got symptoms after that as we spent the whole week working together. I do feel like I did my best to avoid getting it but also feel like there’s only so much we can do and this second wave is getting out of control down here. Oh well.

1 Like