Not Stoked.

Sorry to hear about this Bankskater, hope you can work it all out.

1 Like

Yeah it’s weird, we know both our strengths and weaknesses but still, she felt too embarrassed to reveal that life was costing more than I knew. I have not been a saint though, while i’m not controlling, actually the opposite, I think I have a way of showing i’m displeased. Seems I give off an aura where no one is good enough even without saying or doing anything. Something to work on. The money isn’t even a massive factor, it’s a result of her keeping stuff in and me coasting along without a care assuming all has and will be good. We both annoy each other of course and we’ve both had our independent sides but I just thought that these things just make us the strong couple we always were, barely arguing etc.
Anyway, I don’t need to be spamming the shit out of here, but thanks everyone, it helps.

6 Likes

Think I speak for the forum when I say spam away lad, it can really help to have somewhere to vent, and there ain’t no judgement here. Well, unless you have the wrong trousers.

And like others have said, if you like I’m always up for a chat.

Yer man.

@hugo doesn’t speak to me anymore now I have no time for COD doe hahaha.

2 Likes

Hugo loves you x

Pretty sure my smell and taste are on their way out. I was hoping that i’d get away with that side of it.

Urgh, reading that eljah/Gilbert thread reinforces my reason for deleting the footage thread.
You lot love a fucking whinge.
At length too.

4 Likes

You whinging about it?

2 Likes

Touché.

whatever, i’m at home, isolated, bored to fuck. That’s my excuse anyway.

1 Like

Yeah I’ve been locked in the house for 2 + weeks @judithpriest if that’s not justification enough for referring to Montessi then I don’t know what is.

Just caught up on this thread - same applies here bankskater - let it out mate, we’re all friends here.

1 Like

Always need more references to Montessi.

1 Like

Loved this part.

1 Like

Guess we can give Montessi the impossible 5050 too

1 Like

Hanging on the phone to HMRC for an hour at my own cost for the privilege of giving the cunts £300 underpaid tax from three years ago. Listening to what sounds like a bonus instrumental track on a later Jamiroquai album.

Bawbags.

4 Likes

Every day I’m consistently disappointed that my workplace hasn’t been engulfed by an absolutely biblical conflagration and been left a smoking crater. I’m also apparently totally unemployable, judging by the lack of attention my CV has been getting around and about.

My wife’s parents’ spaniel had to be put to sleep this morning. We knew it was coming before too long but she was an amazing dog and I was her favourite. I’ll miss her dearly.

1 Like

Sorry to hear that man.

• Virtual hug -
1 Like

Thanks dude. Just puts the sweetcorn on top of a particularly messy turd of a year. Seems like all I’ve done is wish for time to pass faster and attend socially distanced funerals.

2 Likes

Sorry to hear that. Losing pets is horrible.

2021 is gonna treat you better. I’m sure.

3 Likes