Not Stoked.

It’s a toughie this year man! Things will be better next year…

1 Like

If anyone wants to talk shit DM me. Love a natter.

Counted a 13 man skate crew on insta today

:man_shrugging:t2:

1 Like

Just had a big barny with the missus, yeah, we’re fucked, 4 more days of being stuck in the house too.

Maybe you’re both just needing to get this all out? If you’re actually arguing about real stuff maybe it’ll help, ultimately?

1 Like

That’s the trouble I want to have it out and sort it, she wants space, i’m not helping the situ picking the scab because I can’t deal with the limbo.

Got you. I’d be exactly the same as you there.

2 Likes

Have you thought about writing a letter, not a email. With real pen and paper, we have done this before and it makes a very powerful statement. Just a thought as it worked for us when we first started a family and had a few bits ( bloody loads as it happened) to work out.

2 Likes

I have yeah but she still does not want to hear any reasoning right now but it may happen once we’re apart with space. I have wrote before and we did have a penpal thing right at the start of our relationship (21 years ago) when she went to uni.

Yeah this certainly helps a lot of men communicate (me). Apparently we don’t explain our feelings well

1 Like

One of our cats has gone missing since Sunday. Absolutely heartbroken, tried everything posted about 300 leaflets round, stuck up posters near the local shops, Facebook, all the rest of it and nothing still. He’s such a friendly little dude, hope that’s not what’s got him into trouble. Still keeping our fingers crossed that he’ll show up but starting to lose hope a bit now.

Sorry to hear that, hopefully he’s chilling with someone else and will make his way back soon.
My old workmates cat used to have a regular stops at various student houses down the road from him, he’d regularly walk home and see him sat the lap of student or sat in a different bay window every other day.

3 Likes

Damn, that sucks. I sympathize with you as I love my pets and know how stuff like this feels. Crossing my fingers for you!

3 Likes

Woke up with crippling knee pain and can hardly get up and down the stairs. AND I was supposed to be climbing tonight. Don’t even know what I’ve done to it.

Fuck my feeble aging human body.

3 Likes

I’m developing a Twiglet addiction

5 Likes

Twiglets are the king of the party snack. And you know what? You don’t even need a party.

I have a twiglet addiction and have to get them imported from the UK

Proof:

8 Likes

Looks like they’re evidence in some sort of crime.

1 Like

I bloody love Twiglets. Fun fact: they used to come in a box and were longer, a bit like matchmakers.

Both of my cats have gone missing in their time and they both inexplicably turned up weeks after they left.

One of them I did the whole poster and social media thing and got nothing. Then after giving up hope he simply appeared in my house one day. Mad. He was pretty thin and it was summer so I guess he was in a shed.

The other one was crazier. I think she got into a house and the people went away for over 5 weeks.

We’d long given up any chance of seeing her again and she just appeared outside one day. She weighed absolutely nothing. I was holding her but it didn’t even feel like she was in my hands. A few square meals and she was absolutely fine.

hang in there mate. Good luck. I’ve been in your shoes and they can come back. They’re mad little creatures really.

4 Likes

Thanks man, it’s horrible isn’t it. Keep mentally writing him off then feeling sure that he’s just about to burst in through the cat flap.

2 Likes