Occasionally updated easy as fork recipes

Cooking thread? Middle aged shed too far?

10min prep lemon and garlic chicken casserole

Chicken thighs
Garlic
Lemon
Onion
Carrots
Potatoes
White wine
Stock

Chop veg and lemon and add stock, stick in oven pan, cover with plenty of olive oil and wine. Garlic cloves can go in whole. Add lots of salt and pepper and mustard. Chicken goes on top.

Stick in oven, take the lid off after 35-45mins to brown chicken, for a further 20 - 30 mins or so

Actually you could brown the chicken first then put the lid on, might be better

That’s it. Serve with rice. Drink the rest of the wine

5 Likes

This is a good one

I’ve gone back to this recipe a good few times, I add a bit of cheese on top as well.

2 Likes

Been doing this one for years. The beauty is once the prep is done you just have the veg to do at the end. Better with chicken gravy

2 Likes

Baby carrots
White wine (any, cheap shit will do)
Rosemary
Pepper
Tin foil

Make a little pouch for the carrots so you can get them all in. Chuck in everything and seal it up. Stick in the oven. Can’t remember how long to do them for, maybe 20-30 mins? So easy

Shit might have to try this in the air fryer

3 Likes

Man I’m going to rinse this thread. If people post like the first one, thank you very much! I’m really stuck eating like the same 10 things.

3 Likes

IMG_0131

3 Likes

Jimvo! I’m going to take out a cease and desist on jimo

I remember one skarfing material that was sausage pasta but you slice the sausage into little Indy crosses. So core

Who hurt you?

1 Like

Pizzushi

2 Likes

Step one, make pesto.

Chuck a big bunch of green stuff (basil, rocket, spinach, nettles) in a blender with two cloves of garlic, some nuts, some Parmesan and a serious glug of olive oil and you’re good.

Step two, add stuff.

Serve mixed into pasta with fried cubes of halloumi or in a toasted ciabatta roll with sliced fried halloumi, tomatoes, rocket and maybe roasted red peppers if you can be arsed.

1 Like

Well stop making it worse with sweated fucking aubergine for a start

2 Likes

Ha, why tho?

Shit… let’s talk about 9 club some more.

Did Kelly Hart laugh especially hard this episode?

Pretty sure that’s been true for about 8 years. I feel like if I needed to read about who had the best varial flip between 2006-2009 I’d jump to Slap

2 Likes

Well I’d love to oblige but I’m no chef I cook for my fam but I’m a very bog standard cook. Only food cooking tips I could ever pass on are always sweat your onions and one pot recipes are tastier when they stick!

Brian Anderson

4 Likes

Skateboarding is the rug that ties the room together. But it’s a big room and there’s a lot of shit kept in it.

10 Likes

What type of vacuum do we need to use on this rug? I say a shark.

3 Likes