On / Of

It probably wasn’t.

I can’t imagine Lucien jumping in on any trips or tours with Element as he just didn’t fit their program. Back then, he was a flow kid…so cutting a flow kid who wasn’t known outside of his city and wasn’t progressing isn’t dumb.

If Lucien stayed on Element, he wouldn’t be where he is now.
It’s not like LV were ever looking at the Element team to collaborate with.

Support skater owned!

Eh? Does that guy skate?

I’ll head to my local Dior right away!

3 Likes

love them burner accounts…

2 Likes

Got footage in this.

He was know out of his city.

Obviously he wouldn’t be where he is now if he stayed on Element. Was just saying … in hindsight if they could have Lucien now, they would in a heart beat.

I didn’t say he didn’t jump on tours, but remember that they were producing a solid bunch of content around that point and its not like he was regularly in the mix. That company spends a hell of a lot of time on the road, so one trip probably isn’t much to them.

…and yeah, surely any brand would have Lucien now but that wasn’t the point you’d made.

Granted, he was known out of his city. That’s fair. But the whole point was that Element were dropping a guy who wasn’t anything heavy…he was just another Euro flow kid. So, I disagree that it was stupid. At that time, it was smart.

I hope that Numbers running out of steam deters A few established pros from starting their own brand. If you haven’t got any creative vision, don’t bother.

5 Likes

The only new board company by a pro I want to see succeed is Visit. I like the way Gallant has been building it, no big name hype just start small, make nice graphics, have a couple of pros.

I hope they put together some footage at some point. If he gets UK distro sorted I’d definitely buy one of them

3 Likes

Nick Tucker on Axion.

Someone mentioned on here the other day that DVS is somehow still on the go; how far they’ve fallen from grace since this video came out is unreal. That team was deep and heavy as fuck.

Tpuds on Lacoste?

https://www.lacoste.com/us/40-Love-Torey-Pudwill.html?fbclid=IwAR0UBUu-3nLsn5W98NGFF6bfJuD7pfCoNcz8QG68I5lSWF9CIWPSiGdUauM

I’m surprised that the first photo didn’t have a Red Bull logo clearly visible.

Well he’s not doing a shoe with them that’s for sure, looking at the photo. Just trying to raise the Thank You brand and charities profile outside of skating?

He’s rocking the SnapBack doe.

Lacoste would be a banging clothes sponsor.

1 Like

Always thought the Missouri would make a decent skate shoe.

Exquisite corpse ? Haha

1 Like

I kinda like them, the laces are an abomination though.

Looks like a reebok classic sort of shoe cross with that Nike sb one they did with the vekco strap that wasn’t really a skate shoe

2 Likes