On / Of

2020 is saved!

5 Likes

Oh yes!

Second Skate Mental swoop after Karsten.

Might save that company after Johan debacle.

1 Like

Biebel off everything then? Apart from Roidz obvs lol

6 Likes

5 Likes

Re talk in Footage thread.

Sam Sitayeb - was on Yardsale, left to join Thames (allegedly) not on Thames any more - I have no info on that, just going on some Slap comments.
New (with recycled footage?) Sitayeb part here - it’s really good.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sDYhy243wpc

Julian Kimura - also on Yardsale till recently - currently on ?
Also new part, very good.

I’m assuming that these dropping as individual parts means free agent status.

1 Like

Sam quit Thames last year.

Not sure in Julian re: Yardsale, but I’d assume that as he wasn’t in YSII, he was off.

I like Yardsale but damn, those boys have had a hard time with key team riders, eh?

3 Likes

yeah word.
they deffo fear the

That Sam footage was gold.
First trick was his ender from the last footage/clip he had out, right?

edit: Yes.

1 Like

Not to be too “Old man confused by fashion” but when did plus fours come in?

2 Likes

Technically with Dill I guess but they’ve seen a renaissance of late via Thames

Thought about getting some for shooting the other day, hurrah, Im fashionable!

Shooting and Golf only acceptable time to wear those. And only for tradition.

They look like shit.

2 Likes

That Sam part was incredible. Be interesting to see where he ends up. Those last 2 parts he’s put out seem to be like he’s pushed it a bit more. Very rad.

I’m going to go out on a limb here as this is a lot of guessing - I have known Sam since he started skating and we still talk a good bit - but I don’t think he really cares about sponsorship, being pro or any of those kind of things.

I think he absolutely loves skating along with other non-skate things which are equally as important to him and just so happens to be really good at a lot of what he puts his efforts into.

So, (and this is no way intended as a knock on what you just said @Brewer) in respect of where he ends up; I could see him never thinking about things in terms of where he would like to end up, or external support, etc. as now is too much fun.

It’s a really refreshing outlook, I think.

3 Likes

I heard he wasn’t into blondey knocking up that dudes wife and having a kid with him, but that is only hearsay so to be taken with a pinch of salt.

And yeah what LS said, Sam has a good head screwed into his shoulders. Such a lovely guy.

1 Like

Well whatever he ends up doing I look forward to anything he ends up potentially putting out in the future. Really enjoy the awkward tech grinds he does.

2 Likes

Gonna be slightly pedantic here. Judging by the cut of those I’d say they were more breeks come plus twos than plus fours but hey who cares. I think we’ll all agree that they do look pretty daft though.

As for Dill being the originator, I don’t know for sure, but didn’t Dill bite them from Gonz? Again, who really cares?

2 Likes