On / Of

I don’t think that’s an existing Lynx release. I’d have a coloured DC logo or something.

Ah fuck, I zoomed in and yup that’s not a stencil.
Prob a special one off then?

I bet he’s getting mega bucks.

1 Like

Jacob Harris has canned the Atlantic Drift board brand:

Leaves a lot of free agents. Fuck it, everyone back to Isle and pretend the whole thing never happened?

1 Like

Hope Jacob is ok - the caption is a bit concerning…

1 Like

I was wondering with all the talk of Casper Brooker riding Baker boards on Slap, but put it down to just…Slap.

Bit gutting.

1 Like

Long Covid according to his stories. Apparently it’s impacted his brain functioning. Really sad.

https://instagram.com/stories/jacobelliottharris/2897465979790544255?utm_source=ig_story_item_share&igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

2 Likes

Long Covid is gnarly … The first year of it can be a vicious cycle of constant relapses to the illest you’ve ever been. It’s very hard to accept you can do fuck all for a couple of years.

My brain functions at about 35% now but it’s improving … slowly. My speech was noticeably slow and slurred for a while too. It’s a fucker for sure.

8 Likes

Yeah, chronic illnesses are a nightmare, to put it mildly. Especially ‘invisible’ ones.

Hope he comes through it and he can have another go at the brand in 12 months

1 Like

Sounds absolutely horrendous. Hope you get back to normal soon. A colleague at work has been affected by it, keen cyclist and whatnot, but he says now he can barely function by the afternoon, just gets so fatigued.

4 Likes