Palace thread

Vinnie ponte?
The flat earther?
Nice.

*Vinny. His was a gilet. Like Lintell’s.

Ellington did the puffa gilet with no top on forever ago.

1 Like

And he looked like a bellend (probably)

Rob Welsh skated in one I think, forget the trick but it looked good if memory serves.

I love skating in a puffa. I didn’t know that was illegal. It’s definitely comfortable during winter in the Alps.

1 Like

It’s not.
The comment up there is the first it’s ever been mentioned.

1 Like

Hadn’t checked thread but can confirm I skated in North Face puffa earlier today

But it was 2 degrees and I had several layers on underneath, as well as no decent tricks

4 Likes

I don’t get how you don’t just all melt in a down puffa in the UK. Even in North East mid winter, within a half hour the jumpers were off and people were in t shirts. Isn’t it really sweaty in a puffa?

1 Like

Am in Tallinn, Estonia, literally Baltic here

1 Like

It was more of a UK point really - can imagine it’s pretty fresh up there so fair play for even going outside

I would be too worried about bailing and ripping. The outer shell on my puffer seems like it would rip if it slid on asphalt.

1 Like

Just don’t fall over aye?

3 Likes

Happened to me while cleaning my garden or building wooden obstacles at the skatepark, a couple splinters here and there that made mini holes, but never while skating. This said, I don’t fall very often.

I have a blue puffa that I love and just saw on Insta that Polar are releasing something quite similar (same colour) this week. Gutted.

Fucking hell, pretty sure I’ve heard more people pronounce it as ‘Mosh-eeno’ in the last week than in the entire rest of my life.

It’s Mos Keeno right?

U ok hun?

1 Like

Don’t stand for it @buildafire

Palace x Suburban Bliss.
Fuck yes.

9 Likes

Very nice!

1 Like