Palace thread

Fuck yeah

2 Likes

Loved Suburban Bliss. Still got a lot of shirts I got in bulk off eBay too. Guess it was an inventory clearance or something because it came from some weird outlet-looking store.

1 Like

Insane must be in the post now, surely? Too many parallels not to. Or maybe that’s why they wouldn’t.

1 Like

loved suburban bliss. Had a hoodie I wore until there were almost more holes than hoodie.

Yeah had a load of tees, they were my favourite cut. Actually managed to grill Toby about them as I wanted some blanks but they were custom made in India.

This is great, I’ve got one of their sweatshirts I still wear all the time. It’s made of such heavyweight material, I don’t think it will ever wear out.

1 Like

Not only is Toby an amazing skater, he is also a badass horticulturalist. Skateboarding’s Monty Don.

2 Likes

Buzzing for this. Was only thinking the other day how rad Suburban Bliss was and how I wish I still had/fit into some of the clothes I had from them.

Thought he couldn’t skate any more due to glass ankles or something?

I didn’t want to use the past tense! Once amazing, always amazing.

4 Likes

oh my

Shame no chance I’ll actually be able to grab anything

1 Like

Going to try and grab some overpriced garments. If I were to buy a hoodie, what is Palace sizing usually like? I’m usually a medium, but not bought anything Palace for a while.

Very much TTS now.

1 Like

Thank God, cos I just flossed on a hoddie.

I can get behind this collaboration, will be great quality I’m sure.

2 Likes

Arc’teryx is sick, this will be amazing

1 Like

For Palace’s next video they should just put out a compilation of all these rad collabo edits. Between this and the Ciroc one, I’m loving their recent output.

Also, Heitor is so dope too.

That looks so good. Even though I could open a Goretex jacket and rucksack store with the amount of outdoor kit I’ve already got I am seriously looking at getting me one of those the Gore jackets and a backpack… realistically I’ve probably got bugger all chance as all that stuff will get snapped up so damn quickly. Same thing happened with the Polo collab.

‘It’s Gore Tex’
‘You know about Gore Tex?’

7 Likes

You wear nappies??