Penny

Rowley doing something polarising, shocker.

1 Like

3 Likes

Don’t remember seeing those clips before. Perfect switch front foot impossible? Damn

1 Like

how did you manage to miss this? It was in the TP extras in Menikmati or something wasn’t it?

2 Likes

See the funny revert he does looks really familiar. If I’ve seen that I must have seen the others but I guess I just forgot

I think the switch front foot impossible was at the end of his part, you don’t see many of those.

2 Likes

That was his ender, yes.

I can do late shove-its and always wanted to learn that late front shove back foot flip ting he does on that hip, I’m gonna try it soon, today if I think about it. My flatground game is pretty weak these days after all my foot injuries, not hoping for much. I’ll be glad if I can get it to flip right.

8 Likes

That’s basically a summary of his Big Brother interview.

3 Likes

And Ed T was never allowed to conduct an interview again. The best thing about that interview was Big Brother putting ‘Tom Penny Interview’ in big bold type on the cover, then in much smaller type ‘in last months mag’ on the issue after. Haha. It also felt like there were a lot of screen grabs in that interview? The footage never showed up, were they?

It was years later they had that on the cover, “Tom Penny Interview! (old interview)”

Haven’t seen the footage either.

Oh yeah they re-ran it. Man they got a lot of millage out of it.

I’m down.

7 Likes

Uni’s online anyway. I can be free.

Speak to you about it soon then.

3 Likes

That would be fantastic.

2 Likes

Also I should I haven’t done an email interview since maybe 2010.

3 Likes

People (rightly) fan out over Penny so hard that a good current interview would be golddust. Need to get some pay per click adverts on that interview page! (or just host it for the fact that it’s awesome, whatevs)

3 Likes

You want a hook up? Can get Mon to speak to Vera, he’s in Chile at the mo.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CGI9Rgblu2N/?utm_source=ig_web_button_share_sheet

1 Like

His footage over the past year or so is the best stuff he’s put out in years, shifty flip case in point. His style looks looser as well.

Dunno if he’s changed shoes or taken up yoga or what but it feels like something’s different