Penny

Switch impossible for his ender in Menikmati.

Those were done regs.

The rock to nosestall revert was in Chomp too, wasn’t it?

He had coverage in French mags back when he was in hermit mode in Saint-Victor. Not that much but some dope pics. I had scanned one of a backside flip on a miniramp that was pretty good. I sent it to @cultoftom but the dude never even replied. I’ll see if I can find it again.

2 Likes

Yeah and a late shove-it backfoot flip ting on that same hip that we only got to see about a decade later.

1 Like

Also fakie inward heel down the le Dome double set.

3 Likes

Bigspin heel on that small white bank in Lyon. He filmed a couple Howard flips (one in Sorry, and his Extremely Sorry ender) but that’s the only bigspin heel I can think of. He probably did loads of them at Radlands in the early 90s but I suppose we’re talking about “international Penny”.

I always felt that fakie inward heelflip deserved more shine than it got.

Look at the old Leamington mini ramp clips (body varial backlip springs to mind) - and also, early radlands stuff. Tons of variation.
BS flip indys and a 540 in Malmo.
Even at HB park - he does switch backlips and perfectly balanced frontside nosegrinds on the round bar.

Later stages at Hemel, he did switch noseslide 360 shuv out mid demo.

He has a lot of tricks, really. I guess you just refine and have your favourites…

1 Like

i’ve always assumed Penny is the kind of skater whose real magic comes when they’re not on camera. just doing their thing and enjoying themselves

2 Likes

Remember that perfect switch fs 360 he did while playing Bastien at skate? Full rotation. No pivot/slide it around.

6 Likes

Link to that one pleass!

Wasn’t that daveeeeeeeeed ?

10 Likes

My mistake, that was niiiiice

2 Likes

Beautiful thank you.

1 Like

Man does trick on miniramp:

10 Likes

Clothes to foliage combo on point.

4 Likes

King.

9 Likes

44 and still kickflipping over handrails. What a legend.

4 Likes

2 Likes

Re. the above - To quote @voodoo in the insta thread, ‘ Full part is in the footage thread.’

1 Like

He’s looking very good lately, that kickflip was so solidly done.