Pointless Topics

It’s a sickening realisation that a 20 year old skater might have no idea of the sordid 20 year history of the tech shoes they just bought from Parade

5 Likes

Only just realised that Balearic isn’t pronounced celeriac, but with a ‘B’.

6 Likes

Oh shit, I’ve been saying it wrong all this time. How is it pronounced?

Some folks didn’t listen to dance music in the 90s and it shows.

3 Likes

Bal Eric.

Had a little play at this today.

If you watch the video and listen to Radiohead you can pretend you’re looking out of Thom Yorkes eyes.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CPdzuqpF1JW/?utm_medium=copy_link

1 Like

Always thought it was Ballyaric.

1 Like

Yeah it is. Bally-arick.

Ah cool. I did learn a while back not to take any Spanish pronunciation guidelines from Pete Tong when I heard him butcher Jose Padilla’s name years back.

Depending on your psyche this could make you angry, put you to sleep or just bore you half to death. Four American dudes with what seems to be not much of a clue talking for an hour and three quarters about Isle ‘Vase’ video. I don’t know how I managed it but I listened to this in it’s entirety. This isn’t a recommendation btw. There are other ‘reviews’ on there too. I’m probably not going to dip in. More than likely pointless.

1 Like

An old episode of the Nine Club?

7 Likes

As hard as this may be to believe, much of this podcast almost makes Crob and the gang seem like well informed and charismatic individuals.

2 Likes

I thought about doing video reviews but I only like about 5% of video output and everyone would confirm i’m a Brian.

1 Like

New internets and it’s far easier on BT to fuck about and change the router name than Virgin.
Straight away I changed it to BT-THPS2.

2 Likes

I always just change it to the same name and password as the old one so I don’t need to fuck around reconnecting everything.

Well that can be fun too.

1 Like

Who’s been looking for mummy? Are the ads here aggregate shown to the entire community regardless of individual browsing habits or individually and uniquely tailored?

4 Likes

I told you to stop using my log in.

5 Likes

Judging by the spelling, the only person who spells it “Mom” is @anon83623327 haha

4 Likes

Those 4 American dudes eh?